Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Muller Dynamo for experimentalists

Started by plengo, May 12, 2011, 01:04:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

khabe

Quote from: LtBolo on May 20, 2011, 06:54:55 PM
@Khabe

Magnetic viscosity is a well established phenomenon.

The idea of the phase delay due to it is my own idea, but I am sure that others have considered it as well. I didn't think it was viable since I was expecting it to be a nanosecond delay...not microseconds. At microseconds and 100s or 1000s of Hz, it could make a very significant change to the integrated drag force.

It is also interesting that the thing that makes this work as a generator would be seen as losses in a motor. The very reason that pulse motors can approach 100% efficiency is due to the ability to tighly control pulse phase and duration, thus eliminating those losses.

As for all of the smart people that haven't seen this...well...how many overunity devices have you seen? I'm just suggesting reasons why RomeroUK's device worked...not trying to explain the 99% failures.

Agree, but delay depends about materials you use, ferrite, at least by my opinion, is the last material for to use in generators and motors.
I do not name myself as smart guy,
I havent seen any OU,
I have not seen Romeros device works, just bad quality videos and messy talking about,
When in some video half of magnets missed, then ... "tuning!" :o
I cant speak it does not work or it does work, may be, but ... I do not believe,
I did read many times all his posts ... every time found more and more incompatibilities,
He does not remember what he spoke last time or last week, comes nervous  when to ask ... speakings about huge lot of work experience ...
And ... like again and again  - a visit of cruel man in black 8)
of course, this just my opinion,
We´ll see  ::)
cheers,
khabe

plengo

Today I got my bearings with a 12mm rod. I mounted to my rotor with magnets already positioned.

Now I am going to work on the top/bottom stators and the stable station. Later insert the relay coils and give it a spin.

Fausto.

LtBolo

Quote from: khabe on May 20, 2011, 07:21:16 PM
Agree, but delay depends about materials you use, ferrite, at least by my opinion, is the last material for to use in generators and motors.

According to what I am suggesting, the ferrite's high coercivity, and because of that a tendency to cause a phase shift, would be the very reason that it worked. Is that best for motors and generators? Conventional ones, no.

Quote from: khabe on May 20, 2011, 07:21:16 PM
I have not seen Romeros device works, just bad quality videos and messy talking about,
When in some video half of magnets missed, then ... "tuning!" :o
I cant speak it does not work or it does work, may be, but ... I do not believe,
I did read many times all his posts ... every time found more and more incompatibilities,

You have made it abundantly clear in the other thread that you don't believe, and it is your privilege to choose not to believe. Myself and others are discussing reasons why it might work, not discussing why it can't. I would respectfully suggest that you drop that, especially when the moderator has asked that the focus remain positive.

plengo

Working now on the stators. Tomorrow I will cut it and mount the whole station. Hopefully even run a single coil or two test.

Fausto.

khabe

LtBolo,
Looks like you do not use soft ferrite but hard ferrite  :o
cheers,
khabe

Soft ferrites
Ferrites that are used in transformer or electromagnetic cores contain nickel, zinc, or manganese compounds. They have a low coercivity and are called soft ferrites. Because of their comparatively low losses at high frequencies, they are extensively used in the cores of switched-mode power supply (SMPS) and RF transformers and inductors. A common ferrite, chemical symbol MnZn, is composed of the oxides of manganese and zinc.
Hard ferrites
In contrast, permanent ferrite magnets (or "hard ferrites"), which have a high remanence after magnetization, are composed of iron and barium or strontium oxides. In a magnetically saturated state they conduct magnetic flux well and have a high magnetic permeability. This enables these so-called ceramic magnets to store stronger magnetic fields than iron itself. They are the most commonly used magnets in radios. The maximum magnetic field B is about 0.35 tesla and the magnetic field strength H is about 30 to 160 kiloampere turns per meter (400 to 2000 oersteds).