Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Another Patent Announcement

Started by brian334, May 14, 2011, 02:05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bsibille

the patent is to go after the guy who successfully builds it...

jane34d

How fast does machine #2 spin? How far does Machine #2 fall?

Low-Q

Quote from: brian334 on May 14, 2011, 04:05:56 PM
Its all on paper only. Drawings can be viewed online at the U.S. Patent office.
I've taken a quick look at the drawings. It seems to me that there is no good reason why you should get more buoyancy energy than it takes to empty the tank/float at the bottom. When you empty a given volume you litterally lift that amount of water up to the surface. That takes as much energy as the energy you get out when the tank is floating upwards to the surface - in order to move the given volume of water down again.

Vidar

pese

7770389 and 7877995.

A empty tank submersed in a body of liquid will float to the surface, as the tank floats up it will do work. It is the goal of this machine ...
www.freepatentsonline.com/7770389.html

US Patent Publication (Source: USPTO). Publication No. US 7877995 B2 published on 01-Feb-2011. Application No. US 12/82735 filed on 14-Apr-2008 ...
http://ip.com/patent/US7877995

7877995 · Machine to convert gravity to mechanical energy, Feb. 1, 2011. 7823380 · Free floating wave energy converter,
http://www.patentgenius.com/class/60/496.html

Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

brian334

The issue is weather or not gravity can be a energy source used to expand the tanks at the bottom.