Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

PhysicsProf Steven E. Jones circuit shows 8x overunity ?

Started by JouleSeeker, May 19, 2011, 11:21:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JouleSeeker

Mostly I post at OUResearch, for the last several months, would like to call attention to new thread there on my bench (PhysicsProf -- emeritus Professor of Physics, strong electronics background).

I invite replications  -- and terse/technical comments only, please.

I enjoy this forum and the enthusiasm.  I developed a straightforward 1-transistor circuit -- build is fun, rather easy, and solid-state.  Enjoy.

Good results so far; see:
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=853.msg14112#msg14112

JouleSeeker

To entice you with a little data -- see attached schematic for the sj1 device and DATA from a Tek 3032B which shows the input power (left, red waveform) and output power (right red waveform).
Pin ~ 10 mW ,          Pout ~ 79 mW    per the MATH on the Tek 3032.  (Mean V(t)*I(t)).
You can do the math from there ;).

For more info, ask, or go over to the OUResearch.com forum (link in post#1 above).

Would like to see someone replicate and test this puppy!  No magnets to buy or bearings...

PS -- I spoke to Carmen Muller of Muller Power Co. today.  Found her articulate and sharp.  I think she ended up asking me more questions than I asked her...  good conversation.  Busy person these days.  (Both of us actually.) 

k4zep

Quote from: JouleSeeker on May 20, 2011, 08:47:52 PM
  To entice you with a little data -- see attached schematic for the sj1 device and DATA from a Tek 3032B which shows the input power (left, red waveform) and output power (right red waveform).
Pin ~ 10 mW ,          Pout ~ 79 mW    per the MATH on the Tek 3032.  (Mean V(t)*I(t)).

For more info, ask, or go over to the OUResearch.com forum (link in post#1 above).

Would like to see someone replicate and test this puppy!  No magnets to buy or bearings...

PS -- I spoke to Carmen Muller of Muller Power Co. today.  Found her articulate and sharp.  I think she ended up asking me more questions than I asked her...  good conversation.  Busy person these days.  (Both of us actually.)

Good Morning Dr. Jones,

Following with interest, up to my eyeballs in RomeroUK motor (bearings and magnets!), but a question.  Have you tested or do you think this circuit can operate at AF frequencies, in the range of 1 to 3 kHz with larger inductors/cap., with the same ratio of input to output? Going on vacation for a week, soon as I get back, can build no problem and have a good scope to check it also.

Respectfully,
Ben K4ZEP

hartiberlin

Looks great Prof. Jones.

Here are the 2 video Sterling D. Allan took of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ne7tj5VT_lw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_fGKtmp8Cc

Now we need some replications and some good measurements
and a scale up, so we can extract usable power from it.

Many thanks.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Omega_0

Quote from: JouleSeeker on May 20, 2011, 08:47:52 PM

Hi,
Interesting.
Would you like to provide some raw data like:
Instantaneous values captured from scope for say 1 sec.
Voltages : Vin, Vout [with probe factor]
Currents : Vin, Vout [with Rin and Rout or any sense resistors values along with their tolerances (very imp)]
(Or if you used current probes then Iin and Iout]

It will be nice if these are taken at the same time, else within a few seconds. Data can be in excel or csv. (6 decimal points min)

Also, the connections points of probes.

I'm sorry I'm asking you to take this trouble as I have a low end scope (max 1 MHz). Posting this data will benefit all of us poor fellows. :)
I have more respect for the fellow with a single idea who gets there than for the fellow with a thousand ideas who does nothing - Thomas Alva Edison