Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Arguments against Muller design

Started by TommeyLReed, May 21, 2011, 10:02:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

powercat

Lol Tommey Reed
Come on Tom it wasn't so long ago, you were on this forum claiming you had a circuit that produced free energy, and members were trying to replicate your work. ::)
maybe it's not you and your account has been hacked ???
you've done some great work over the years, please don't give up on free energy now  :o
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

Pirate88179

Well, now that we see you can Reed, where are your replications?  Why did you claim OU in the past on here?  If OU is impossible, why would you claim it?

I am confused.

Bill

Quote from: Tommey Reed on May 01, 2009, 06:40:03 PMHi Cat,
I am working on the second stage to loop the pulse generator.
This will prove OverUnity.
The  BEMF cant be loop, because of the caps need to have 12v constant  charge, when the cap drops below 12v the pwm have problems sending the  right amount of voltage to the coil.
Almost have to be regulated to work overunity, As for input of 12v power having a constant output, It does show overunity.

Tom

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=7241.255                                                
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

infringer

heh maybe he too has an OU device but does not want to share it for fear of having to pay tax on his generated energy. Cause this will happen. There are a number of motives behind these types of things keep an open mind the guy still believes just as much as you and I the proof is all around him the vast universe with the massive amounts of stars where does all this energy come from a big bang ? Energy cannot be created nor destroyed remember? The alpha and omega parity heh in which case everything is energy and energy is in everything. Energy is our creator it is what we should study!
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

gauschor

Thanks for this thread, Mr. Moderator, I didn't want to mess up the original thread either. Maybe Tommey is desillusioned, as am I.

I believe Rom's device works, but the vague claims of "tuning" magnets/coils combined with an exaggerated amount of pulsing circuits posted lately in the original thread completely turns me off. Why can't it be simple?  :P

When I first wanted to replicate the device I thought I'd just need to put magnets on the backside of coils to eliminate large part of the cogging and the OU device is done. When reading on in the original thread it seems this isn't enough. I mean... it would be nice if it were, then I would just put an odd/even number of magnets to stator/rotor and would get overunity by the simple fact that the driving motor (*if* I use a motor to drive...) would consume less power than the generator coils produce, due to the magic coils on the backsides. Now I don't think this will work anyway :(

Aside from that I see a greater issue with Rom's device: which is - you won't be able to scale it dynamically. If you want to scale motors or generators they must follow some rules (e.g. thickness of coils etc.). If it follows these rules you can adjust it. With Rom's device we have no rules, neither a theory, because no one understands the principle. This might change, but probably not.

I don't know who it was, who posted something like that "a few more tests and I can confirm RomeroUK's device" a week ago - but never came up with the result. The most probable reason for no result is: his replication didn't work. Why not? I can only guess...
Mabye he tuned not "fine enough"...? Maybe the device is too sensitive and you'll never find the sticky spot. Maybe each device must be tuned individually which is most likely - and this will make any previous tuning process NIL. Even worse when trying to scale the device. Start from scratch again? Tough nut and not very viable unfortunately.

I'm pretty sure this is the reason why common generators (even if they have less efficiency) are still sold - because you can scale them. There might even be some hidden overunity generators out in the wild researched by companies themselves but maybe they suffer the same problem of non-scalability.

oh and now for a real rant: I don't get why constantly people like Bedini, Bearden, Howard Johnson are mentioned... countless people have tried to replicate Bedini with no success but "phantom overunity voltage", Howard Johnsons LTA never worked and Bearden is nothing but a chatterbox who keeps making OU claims, yet failed to provide evidence after many years. This was my own investigation. My 0.02â,¬, Rant ended.

conradelektro

What worries me is the silence from http://www.mullerpower.com/ as far as concerns OU of "The Muller Mark II".

If they can not reach OU, who can? They have all the knowledge of Bill Muller himself (at least what he wrote down or told his daughter).

Of course, it could be that Romero reached OU and Bill Muller never did. But this would be really strange.

But still, I think it is worth while to try a replication. This machine is very interesting and becomes more feasible in the age of microprocessor control. Precise switching and timing seems to be very important and can be achieved nowadays.

One argument against a naive replication is the high mechanical precision a build would require. It is very important to balance the rotor (in order to allow for a very high number of revolutions per minute) and to avoid any wobble (in order to allow for a small gap between the magnets on the rotor and the stator coils).

It needs serious money to have the parts fabricated to a high standard of precision and to buy Metglas high performance cores for the many coils.

The electronics seem to be the cheapest part, even with microprocessor control.

It would be very helpful if more information came forward from http://www.mullerpower.com/. If they achieved OU, it would be justifiable to spend several thousand Euros on a replication.

Greetings, Conrad