Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Arguments against Muller design

Started by TommeyLReed, May 21, 2011, 10:02:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

infringer

There is an all you can take smorgasbord of electricity for our petty little planet and all other intelligent bearing planets at the rate that we find planets even capable of that it is certain ... The energy if it is only converted is technically infinite so to speak as it can never be destroyed. To tap it we can make resonant coils to capture that radiation it is being worked on. A 7 um coil can capture the infrared spectrum 24/7 and that is because that is the wavelength of the infrared spectrum  actually between 5 and 10 um there are two collages working on this and have proven it works just collect IR energy from antenna what other wavelengths are in the universe and what is there wavelength think of the videos you see of NASA recording the sounds of space there are some amazing sounds so if we could tune coils to other wavelengths I would assume we could capture energy from them as well! Again this is just theory but rather interesting I think there is another wavelength that we are not able to measure capture or use quite yet as well it would only make since to me because in order for some of the quantum states to exist in entanglement there must be some kind of communication between the two atoms or group of atoms to relay information a type of instant communication. I like the theory of superlight myself it almost appears as if this could really be a force at play here it is likely a faster then the speed of light communication once uncovered it will revolutionize the planet.
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

nueview

I think if you look up nuclear power plants that as i you will find they are classified as first order perpetual motion machines or devices.
I do not argue that energy as a whole is not set at some fixed volume for the entire system but this is not to say it cannot be directed to perform work or gathered simple examples of this are electrostatic machines and there power flows which are local area actions which can be repeated and not have equal volume for the force used to generate the action.
In short all things do not appear equal or you would not be able to lift the ball to bounce it in the forst place as it would require more work against the field than the ability to overcome the field action and there would be no motions in the entire system at all.
Because we do not fully understand the system at this time that is no reason to say that it is not possible but rather it is expressing only a point of view that is well enforced.
Martin

http://www.youtube.com/user/geshbeddin?feature=mhee

SchubertReijiMaigo

What about BEMF ?, in a transformer when you load the seconndary it produce a CEMF that oppose the primary EMF (lenz law), this CEMF is energy also !!! but out of phase by 180°, so the secondary fight the primary rather than aiding... I work about Heins theory and I work in secret with another design of this transformer. The curious effect I have noticed recently is when (in special configuration of course) I short the secondary the input current decrease rather than increase, I have placed a light bulb in serie with the primary: the light intensity decrease also, more test with voltmeter and ammeter still needed for confirming this effect, actually my conclusion is the reaction can help the action (reactionless "effect"), remenber the CEMF is energy also, this maybe the key of OU in my advice. I am more and more sceptic about "laws of thermodynamcis", some old "laws" about 200 years... Or a transformer (or any magnetics device), is open system, it pump into infinite source like time, gravity, or environement...
A question about black hole, if the energy cannot be destroyed or created, where the matter/energy goes when they are eaten by a black hole ? It seems they are disapearing into nowhere...  :D

SchubertReijiMaigo

A copy of one of my message in another section:
What about BEMF ?, in a transformer when you load the seconndary it produce a CEMF that oppose the primary EMF (lenz law), this CEMF is energy also !!! but out of phase by 180°, so the secondary fight the primary rather than aiding... I work about Heins theory and I work in secret with another design of this transformer. The curious effect I have noticed recently is when (in special configuration of course) I short the secondary the input current decrease rather than increase, I have placed a light bulb in serie with the primary: the light intensity decrease also, more test with voltmeter and ammeter still needed for confirming this effect, actually my conclusion is the reaction can help the action (reactionless "effect"), remenber the CEMF is energy also, this maybe the key of OU in my advice. I am more and more sceptic about "laws of thermodynamcis", some old "laws" about 200 years... Or a transformer (or any magnetics device), is open system, it pump into infinite source like time, gravity, or environement...
A question about black hole, if the energy cannot be destroyed or created, where the matter/energy goes when they are eaten by a black hole ? It seems they are disapearing into nowhere...  :D

neptune

@Khabe .It is interesting that you met Bill Muller . You say that he never claimed That the Muller Dynamo was Overunity .Then what was his purpose .These days we have cheap inverters to change one type of power/ voltage to another .Why would he go to all that trouble to build what is in effect a rotary converter . Was he also trying to reinvent the horse and cart? I f he was in fact trying to devellop an overunity machine , why would you bother to meet him .There are a lot of us here trying to do the same thing , and you do not seem keen to meet any of us ? So Mullers machine did not work . And Romero`s machine did . And Romero` s machine goes "missing" . What conclusion can we reach here? All I am saying is that it seems strange to me .