Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Arguments against Muller design

Started by TommeyLReed, May 21, 2011, 10:02:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gauschor

How can you say that the fine tuning stuff is bs? People simply underestimated how important this part is. (I did not underestimate it and that's why I wrote a short rant 2 months ago, why I wouldn't even try to replicate). This assumption goes hand in hand with Romero suggesting not trying to replicate at this stage, because he knew it was a roulette.
Anyways, IIRC somebody else showed in a youtube video that minimally changing the position of the magnet on the back of the cores results in a brighter or darker lamp. Now you could assume that you tune each coil-magnet in a way the lamp looks brightest, but you don't know if this is the correct way to tune. If you go pure maths then there are almost endless combinations possible to tune with 18 magnets (don't forget combinations which have some magnets removed...). I therefore think that Romero had a huge portion of luck to get a decent result and which explains why Romero said he didn't fully understand the effect. The only way to get something out of it is to isolate the effect, which is difficult which this arrangement though. I think in some post Romero actually confirmed that he will try to achieve this. Maybe a setup with less coils would help too, don't know.

plengo

Quote from: EMdevices on July 17, 2011, 12:06:10 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen

I have now been convinced that these videos by RomeroUK are fakes, and I want to thank wattsup for persisting and having patience with me as I worked through the evidence.    I just did not want to accept they were fake and wanted to give Romerouk the benefit of doubt, but facts are facts.  This has really been a test of gullibility, and I have failed.  But that's OK, I'll be more critical next time, I hope!

How they were faked.

1)  Video 1 was faked quite easily by supplying the output rail directly from the input.  I should of acted on my instincts earlier when I noticed that his output voltage was the same value as his input voltage. 

2)  Video 2 was faked by taking these same wires supplying the output rail (wire-X), down through the table cap to a hidden battery, just like wattsup has shown.

3)  Video 3 is not proving anything, it's just a spinning rotor.

So when you had enough of tweaking and can't get that dynamo "tuned" just right, than perhaps you might want to consider the truth.   RomeroUK told us quite clearly it was faked and even apologized.    It really was not his fault, he was just playing a joke on the one guy that was on his forum, but than this was brought to Stefan's attention and it got promoted to a wide audience.   After his confession,  Mr Sterling showed up with the legal accusations and questioning, and Romero became scared and afraid of legal action, so he changed his story and invented a suppression story, and just so his conscience won't bother him any longer, he says he will no longer talk about the dynamo.  He also hates to see people getting banned from the forum because they say his device is faked, because he knows it is, and his conscience is bothering him.

So please, let's all assure RomeroUK  that everything is ok, and that we accept him here without any hatred and animosity.  He is a very knowledgeable experimenter and does good work as you can see.  Besides,  everyone is free to experiment at his own risk on these forums, and you can't be liable for others decisions.  After all he did not even claim OU in the videos, just simply made a video.  It is us who interpreted the video as OU. 

Sincerely,

EM

PS, as an example, in Video 1 we see that wire-X that wattsup talked about, and how it comes to the input side.  This was such an obvious fake.  In video 2 this same wire is routed through the table hole, just like he showed.

Very good EMdevices, BUT. I already established that there is not hidden wires going to the table's cap on the second video. So your theory and watssup does not hold water.

I also tried the input wire directly to the output rail and guess what IT DOES changes things dramatically. One must try and see the dynamics of it. Now that I DID try it I know that Romero may indeed know that and was using it with a purpose but not to fake.

IF the hidden wire is really going through that table's cap I want to see videos and close up shots of it that I COULD not see. I actually even created a series of short videos showing that there IS NO wire in that table's cap.

short video one: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=downfile&id=477

short video two: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=478

Fausto.

plengo

Guys, think for a moment please.

it is not about fake or not. We arecalling ourselfs EE or experimentalist or even better lover and pursuers of OU, WE should look at the evidences first. Not conjectures of what I think or what you think.

There is no conclusive proof (as proof as one can accept the same video as OU) that there are hidden wires. IF there is really proof of it we have been doing a horrible job at showing it.

I am one of those guys that debunked Mylow (piece of Sh***** - that even burned my Youtube channel with copyright  violations). I also did believe that guy on the beginning but I was (just like Watssup) looking very closely to the videos trying to find a "proof" of falseness and I did find it. I showed very clearly on my videos his stupid hidden wires. I still have the video on my computer.

Unfortunately in those series of videos from Romero I can't find where is the flaw!!!

I'm not trying to be in his side or anyone's side. I am looking for OU and evidences of it. Either way.

So please, show me the evidence of the fake. I have studied those videos like "heroin addict looking for veins" but I have not found the problem.

Fausto.

ps: debates about this kind of things on the correct place is very healthy. :)

Freezer

Yes Tommy is correct people, please stop all your efforts on overunity because it is impossible and you guys are wasting your time.

Also the backside of the moon does not exist because we can't see it.  I challenge anyone to prove otherwise!  And don't show me photos of the backside, because photos can be faked!

Artist_Guy

Quote from: plengo on July 18, 2011, 08:08:01 PM
Very good EMdevices, BUT. I already established that there is not hidden wires going to the table's cap on the second video. So your theory and watssup does not hold water.
Fausto.

You proved nothing of the sort. You ignored, willfully,  the fact that the support rod blocks the view of THE VERY WIRES IN QUESTION, then said "Case Closed."

Sorry to rant, but this is what happens when 'moderators' block the healthy exchange of energy, by one-sided policies.

The attached images are from "@none." again, since you CENSORED that poster and others. You do not MODERATE as much as you censor from what I have seen...such is why you should resign, since you -then leave up insulting and mocking attack posts AS LONG AS THEY ARE AGAINST A CRITIC-. Wattsup is subjected to ad hominem childish attacks, and they remain. It's -ridiculously unfair-. And shows 'moderation' and 'freedom' to be illusion here, in that thread at least. You only have freedom to speak your mind when its Pro-BELIEVER or anti-critic, otherwise, forget it.

The 'research only' mask that gets hidden behind as reason for removal of posts, is just a red herring and demonstrably false logic given the whole thread is about the device and talks about it, not just -how to do it-.

Yeah, it's great and 'healthy' to have all this posted down here in the cellar, where nobody reads it. ;)