Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Arguments against Muller design

Started by TommeyLReed, May 21, 2011, 10:02:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scratchrobot

I tried to discover the images myself with a program called video image extractor and yes at 8:40 I can see the wires going down the table :(

Hope

AND did these super thin wires attach when he also WALKED around the room carrying the prototype running and NOT losing speed (which would occur if a battery was used)?  Where are your screen shots of this.   This motor has more magnets on each side THAN the rotor.   This concept is simple, it creates a magnetic vortex and the design also cancels back EMF.  The vortex adds to the spin which is very efficient due to the phasing.  There is no reason think that the motor could not be over COP seeing the two principles used together.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUJ62NF9iYQ&feature=related  see this for the vortex proof and join forum and download Romero/Muller Generator pdf to see phasing design that cancels out the EMF.   No "free energy", it is provable concepts at work here.

wattsup

Quote from: Hope on July 21, 2011, 09:55:05 AM
AND did these super thin wires attach when he also WALKED around the room carrying the prototype running and NOT losing speed (which would occur if a battery was used)?  Where are your screen shots of this.   This motor has more magnets on each side THAN the rotor.   This concept is simple, it creates a magnetic vortex and the design also cancels back EMF.  The vortex adds to the spin which is very efficient due to the phasing.  There is no reason think that the motor could not be over COP seeing the two principles used together.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUJ62NF9iYQ&feature=related  see this for the vortex proof and join forum and download Romero/Muller Generator pdf to see phasing design that cancels out the EMF.   No "free energy", it is provable concepts at work here.

Look at my post on previous page shows where to see the Video 3 proof.

Remember Video 3 was only 1 minute and 40 something seconds long. Very short video so small battery is only what is required. Others have already show the wheel will turn with one drive coil pair and only 4 volts.

wattsup

scratchrobot

I'm not saying the device is a fake, but on the image it looks like there are going 2 wires down the table.

Regards,

wattsup

@plengo (sorry for long post)

Just to continue from my last post so there is no ambiguity.

Actually I wish you well because I know your position is not an easy one. I know it's not easy to moderate. I know we have been through some pretty crazy things on this forum. No one really thought about doing a full inspection of Romeros videos before guys started to build like crazy. The problem is Romero just created this whole story, MIB, no more device, changes direction, comes back to the forums, makes his own forum, it all sounds like a big drama. You also have to understand something. After his Video 1 came out, Romero quickly said his video was faked, but no one believed him. No one. Everyone thought it was a plot to get the heat off his back and not get hounded by so many questions. So we don't hear from him for a while. If that was the end of the story, we would eventually have found the X Wires in Video 1 going directly to the battery and this whole story would have quickly come to an end.

But no, instead of leaving it at that, he then comes back and puts up Video 2 then Video 3. This is where I would simply say his actions where from that point on premeditated and technically he could be held totally responsible for anyone starting a build after that date onward. This was now totally intentional deception. With his first video, I can understand that it may have been a bad joke he tried to play, but Video 2 and 3 were intentional after the fact. That is not good.

When you say this would not hold up in a court of law, I think you are again mistaken. There is enough proof beyond a shadow of a doubt that Romero faked all three videos. His X Wires follow a pattern that is consistent in all three videos, that is to say where ever his Red Wire X points, there is a battery hidden. In courts, you would be surprised how many cases are won with only circumstantial evidence and not direct evidence. In video 1 there is direct evidence, but in video 2 and 3, there is enough circumstantial evidence to show that Romero did the same tricks. That is all that we need to know to summarize the Romero story.

The Red Wire X.

Video 1 goes forward to the battery on the table.
Video 2 goes back and down and funny thing, that's where the hole is.
Video 3 goes behind the rear drive circuit and funny thing, in video 1 we see the two circuits transparent and the normal backs of the circuits. Then in Video 3, the right side of the rear circuit is blanked out and funny thing, that is where the red wire and black wire Xs are. Add that to Romeros obvious intentional over avoidance of filming the rear drive circuit is enough.

Also, have you asked yourself if the biasing magnets are of such grand importance in his wheel design, how come his wheel functioned with no problems at all with a good number of biasing magnets missing and the wheel was pumping out so much juice without feeling any form of drag? I mean if they are so important, why does his wheel work with so many missing. Wow. You already know that once drag starts to move in, it does not care about biasing magnets. The stronger will prevail all the time. It is all a crazy show my friend and we will have to concede that Romero won the first round but has now lost the last round.

I also know there are guys with wheels that still want ideas to get them going. Since Romero faked his videos, this only means you can now add or modify what you want to the device since the device is now open territory to all. So you no longer need to stick to his specific design, or, if you stick to his design, you can now ask yourself why his did not work and what other ways you can do to make it work. I am sure Romero is also learning new stuff on the forums (because his guidance is so vague) and I am sure he still has his wheel and is still tinkering with it. It is too bad most guys have glued their coils because the future will probably mean removing them and having them reversible. Each one of those coils has to earn its place and direction one by one by testing. I had already prepared a long post on how to move forward but it was pointless to post since everyone is only looking at Romeros videos and making sure they have the same build as him. So asking guys to consider AOAO, cascading coils, and other techniques just went to the wayside and all I got was unwarranted insults.

Anyways, the only real thing left is to advance with newer and more logical ideas.

wattsup

Hint: With one mounted generator coil that you will call "A" and one generator coil in our hand called "B", connect them in parallel with long enough wires so the rotor magnets do not affect coil B if you placed a compass beside it. You will have a dual drive coil loop. Now make the rotor turn slowly by hand while you put a compass next to the coil in your hand. Place the compass to the left or to the right, to the top or to the bottom of that B coil and see how the compass reacts when you make the rotor magnet move across the mounted coil A. DOES THIS GIVE YOU ANY IDEAS FOR CASCADING COILS?

Example: OK, now turn the rotor so one magnet is at TDC of the mounted generator coil A. Now look for another mounted generator coil "C" where the rotor magnet has just passed the coil C while the first magnet is still at TDC of A. Now imagine A and C are connected like the above paragraph. When the rotor passes A, it does three things to A. It generates 1A when it approaches A, then TDC then 2A when it leaves A. This generates in C the three events as well. Now if C is turned to the side facing the rotor magnets so that when A is at 2A, it produces in C the field polarity that is in repulsion to the rotor magnet polarity that just passed the C coil, what do you think will happen? This is the starting point to work with cascading coils. It is definitely not an easy task to map properly but the payback may be worth the effort. So imagine as a result a rotor turning without a feed supply having all passive drive coil off pairs that when you give the rotor a good spin, it continues to turn on its own. That is the limit I would see possible with a Romero design. Self turning but not producing any output because the motive force and the wanted output coils or on the same radius so there is no leverage advantage. Now if you wanted to produce output after that stage, you would put more rotor magnets closer to the shaft and put gen coils on the plates closer to the shaft also, so that the outer coils that produce the motive force will have greater leverage with them to turn the inner gen magnets and produce an output. Definitely not an easy task and not for the faint of heart. It will require tremendous discipline, experiments of all variables, recording of results, analysis of results, etc.