Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Law of polarity against entropy

Started by soliris, June 01, 2011, 12:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

soliris

hello

I"m looking for people who can accept this: if there is a law for "loss"of energy, called entropy, there must exist another law of expansion of energy, known formerly: Law of Polarity .
Who can accept this proposal?

SOL

fritznien

i would but entropy don't say that.

sm0ky2

let us first clarify that energy is not actually "lost". It is transfered into different forms of energy. The decrease in the energy being observed, is the result of an increase in energy in the surroundings and systems that come in contact with the observed energy.

for instance, if an object gains energy in the form of motion, this energy is transfered out of the object in the form of friction (heat), radiation, vibrations, and setting into motion objects that it comes into contact with.

The definition of the term Entropy, is in direct conflict with the very same thermodynamic theories that we use to define it.

Thermodynamic theory states that the total quantity of energy in the universe remains constant, therefore, nothing is truly "entropic". The energy is simply transfered from one object to another, or from one form to another.

Since thermodynamic theory is based upon a theoretical "closed system", it does not allow for the term "Antientropy" to be defined.

In reality, Antientropy occurs everywhere, whenever energy is transfered from other objects or forms, into the object or form being observed. There is no such thing as a "closed system".

If the object being observed, contains less energy ( in whatever form) than the surrounding environment, it will be Antientropic, and gain energy from its' surrundings.
This occurs everywhere in the unvierse. - The formation of stars, inside the core of an active planet, the formation of crystals, the heating of objects impacted by light or other forms of radiation, the impact of moving objects, ect.

a "law of polarity" or "law of opposites" would simply be defining certain instances of antientropy, wherein the observed energy is split into two equal and opposite forms.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

brian334

The solution to the problem is to accept the fact that gravity has mass.
And mass is transferred from one object to another by gravity.

soliris

Smoky2

Thank you for your explanations ...
But I think they are not completely realistic and it is not enough to say that energy is focused somewhere else in the universe ... Specifically, the purpose of the forum "free energy" is to discover how antientropy appears .

For example, studying the problem of "killer waves" of the North Atlantic, which crush even large boats, some physicists have solved part of the problem "antientropy" considering that sometimes, in a "restless" and energetic system like an ocean, the elements of this system (the waves of the ocean) can "decide " to borrow the power to everything else ... For a moment.
These physicists say that the law of conservation of energy is observed, because the waves later restore the totall energy by collapsing like walls.

Interesting, no?

I think it is the single instance closest to the "free energy". He simply lacks the "engine" of such "borrowing power".

May be you show the direction, by your idea of a split, but you should explain better...

Honour to those who seek.