Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A Test to Prove Gravity Has Mass

Started by brian334, June 01, 2011, 04:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quantumtangles

The hypothesis that gravity has mass is overwhelmingly obvious from a mathematical perspective.

The antithesis is a mathematical impossibility.

There is no point carrying out experiments to demonstrate the overwhelmingly obvious or the impossible.

If the value for entrophy would be zero or negative (regardless of the situation) the hypothesis (whatever it was) is incorrect. Specifically, it is impossible.

Once again, there is no point performing an experiment to demonstrate the overwhelmingly obvious.

By performing pointless experiments you show yourself to be mercifully untouched by the ravages of mathematical thought.

Mathematics is always right. There are no exceptions.

Embrace the horror (or go live in another universe).

brian334

More bullshit.
And e=mc² is a example of pure mathematical bullshit.

e=mc² is mathematical jive used to try to prove a garbage theory.
The idea that the mass of a particle changes when it is moving fast is a garbage theory.

onthecuttingedge2005

the real Einstein formula is not E = mc^2 and is not sufficient. don't listen to simpleness.

also, Einstein wanted to omit the unnatural second term on the right-hand side, whose only purpose is to make the energy at rest zero, and to declare that the particle has a total energy which obeys: E = MC^2

E=MC^2 was invented for the media(simpletons) not the generalized scientific or physics community.

the real formula is;

Jerry 8)

quantumtangles

I can only explain it to you.

I cant understand it for you.

brian334