Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A Test to Prove Gravity Has Mass

Started by brian334, June 01, 2011, 04:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2010

the moon is revolving around the earth as it should, in a million years the same face of the moon will not be the same. it revolves its face very slowly.
you must read on why it is.

examine non-polarized moons of other planets, they rotate on their axis, much like the earth does.

the tides among the great lakes ...

The great lakes dont have tides

no, it has been proven that gravity is a pulling force and or an attractive force ...

how so??  the experiments generally attributed to this assumption are no more "proof" one way or the other, than the pico-graviton experiment at the begining of this thread....

"attractive" force, i'll give you that,. but wether it pulls from the masses, or pushes towards them, is still up for debate. ( in my opinion)
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

onthecuttingedge2010

Quote from: sm0ky2 on June 03, 2011, 12:57:11 AM
examine non-polarized moons of other planets, they rotate on their axis, much like the earth does.

do you realize , the earth's moon is the only one that is leaving its own planet?

The great lakes dont have tides

all things are effected by gravity even in the least.

how so??  the experiments generally attributed to this assumption are no more "proof" one way or the other, than the pico-graviton experiment at the begining of this thread....

this theory of yours is nothing but crap, no math or observation to prove it self. amongst current theory which has more data than you.

"attractive" force, i'll give you that,. but wether it pulls from the masses, or pushes towards them, is still up for debate. ( in my opinion)

if you chose pull then you are correct if not then you are a rebellion against truth. period.

jerry 8)

sm0ky2

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2010 on June 03, 2011, 01:09:04 AM

this theory of yours is nothing but crap, no math or observation to prove it self. amongst current theory which has more data than you.

if you chose pull then you are correct if not then you are a rebellion against truth. period.

jerry 8)

i havent stated anything about a theory of my own.

the truth of the matter is, that currently accepted theories of gravity, proposed gravitational theories, and even those accepted in the past, only prove the mass-dependent relationship of the forces involved.
Some theories propose that the forces do not "push" OR "pull", but rather that space-time curvature causes them to move together.

They do not definitively prove the source or origin of the forces.
I'm not saying that they are wrong or right, just that it has not been proven. Which is why they are still considered "theories".

Even the laws of Newton himself, do not prove wether the forces "push", "pull", or a combination of both.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

brian334

The issue is weather or not the proposed test will prove anything.

AB Hammer

Quote from: brian334 on June 03, 2011, 08:26:54 AM
The issue is weather or not the proposed test will prove anything.

Brian334

I believe you already Know the answer due to how this thread has gone. There are issues that need to be solved before we will be even able to truly understand your test.

_______

Here is my new theory. Planetary magnetism and gravity are two different things. Being similar in manner, seems to make them hard to distinguish. This is why gravity is hard to understand.
Alan Bauldree's Theory copy rite, this day 6-03-2011
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan