Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A Test to Prove Gravity Has Mass

Started by brian334, June 01, 2011, 04:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian334

the moon is moving away from earth.

fritznien

Quote from: brian334 on June 08, 2011, 01:24:02 PM
the moon is moving away from earth.
3.8cm a year, and the earths rotation slows which is where the energy comes from.
as for mercury falling into the sun i thought that had to do with the sun becoming a red giant.
fritznien

brian334

So mercury is falling into the sun and the moon is moving away from the earth.
I guess you have to be a intellectual to understand how that works.

sm0ky2

@ fritz
that is basically what i was implying when i mentioned  the "life span of the sun".

The sun will lose enough mass and energy (even with the consumption of mercury) that it will expand into a giant, long before the orbit of Venus decays enough to "fall into the sun".

So, by the time the Sun consumes the earth, it will be caused by expansion of the star, not by gravity.

@ Brian,

The moon moves both closer to, and away from the earth during different parts of its cycle. Its a complex elliptical pattern, influenced not only by the earth, but also by the gravity of other masses in our solar system.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

fritznien

Quote from: sm0ky2 on June 09, 2011, 12:48:31 AM
@ fritz
that is basically what i was implying when i mentioned  the "life span of the sun".

The sun will lose enough mass and energy (even with the consumption of mercury) that it will expand into a giant, long before the orbit of Venus decays enough to "fall into the sun".

So, by the time the Sun consumes the earth, it will be caused by expansion of the star, not by gravity.

@ Brian,

The moon moves both closer to, and away from the earth during different parts of its cycle. Its a complex elliptical pattern, influenced not only by the earth, but also by the gravity of other masses in our solar system.
you made it sound like orbital decay was the only thing going on. when it would be the sun's red giant phase.
and what is an orbital ring? planets do not have orbitals like electrons do.
something slows a satelite it goes lower and moves faster. no set amount to move lower it depends on the loss of energy, isn't nature grand.
fritznien