Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New magnetic-gravity motor chasing its tail from Tom

Started by hartiberlin, June 05, 2011, 12:43:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Hi All,
Tom has sent me this:

Have a look at this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N45TwHLo1ng

He wrote:

I have decided to let you and the world in on all I have done. YOU CAN POST THIS LETTER ON ANY WEB SITE YOU WISH. I hope others give it a try using their own ideas as they go along. I will send you a photo tomorrow of my device that still need runner magnet work.

My idea has to be executed with great care and there is a lot of adjusting and experimenting to do. If not done correctly with care this device will not work.

I am having trouble right now positioning my runner magnet in the exact spot to make the device operate again.

We are only interested in the repel mode Attract is out If you find the magnets attract each other you are not going to have results.

Here is how it works:

You have a wooden Lazy Susan turntable in front of you made with very thick wood. So much the better if the bearings are 316 grade stainless steel. My bearings are not. Try to stay away from using ferrous materials

In the exact center of the top of the lazy susan drill a 3/8 inch hole and insert a 316 grade stainless steel or brass rod. Threaded is good.

That rod should have a pointed top end so a plastic nylon ball with a 3/8 inch hole drilled half way through it can be placed on the top of the rod. That ball should be able to rotate easily through 360 degrees.

I used a 1 inch diameter plastic ball knob and coated it with light grease.

Next comes the fun part. Buy a very large powerful ceramic ring magnet having a large diameter but small center hole. My magnet diameter is 4.5 inches with a center hole of 1.75 inches. It weighs 5.5 pounds.!!! I placed a "brass bearing" inside that hole and now my inside diameter was 1 inch.

Before you put the bearing through the ring magnets center you must solder or weld a round non ferrous cap to the top side of the bearing.

Now epoxy the capped bearing inside the ring magnets center.hole.

After the epoxy sets you take the ball with the drilled hole and put it on the senter shaft so it rotates. Grease the ball head

Now you take your modified monster ring magnet and place the BRASS CUP you just made over the plastic ball and set the magnet down.

Notice now that the huge ring magnet now can not only pivot but turn and tilt as well. YOU JUST MADE A HUGE RING MAGNET BALL JOINT.

Next is the part that will try your patients.

You need a short very powerful neo rod magnet. I used two stacked 1.5 inch long ,75 inch diameter rod magnet sections. My total lenght was 3 inches.

Take that rod magnet and mount on a 45 degree wood section so that the magnet side that is up repels the huge ring magnet. You should be able to place that runner magnet """DIRECTLY UNDER THE RING MAGNET."""

That action forces the ring magnet on top of the runner to TILT UP if you did that correcty. YOU WILL HAVE TO EXPERIMENT TO FIND JUST THE RIGHT SPOT.

ANY ATTRACTION IS A NO NO

Now since the runner magnet is not mounded in the exact center of the lazy susan it should turn the lazy susan.platform. Notice as it is turning the heavy huge ring magnet is also TILTING, TURNING, and pushing the runner magnet along.

The runner magnet can not excape this becuase it is ALWAYS GOING TO BE UNDER THE HEAVY UMBRELLA OF THE RING MAGNET SEEKING THE EASY PATH TO EXCAPE. THE LAZY SUSAN TABLE WILL TURN IN THAT DIRECTION.

THE 45 DEGREE MOUNTING OF THE RUNNER MAGNET VECTORS SOME OF THE GRAVITY FORCES ( WEIGHT) OF THE RING MAGNET INTO TURNING THE LAZY SUSAN PLATFORM.

Post where you see fit.

Tom

P.S: My ring magnet will always have part of its weight pushing down on the runner magnet under it. In otherwards the ring magnet will always be tilted as it turns over the runner magnet spinning around and under it.

I also forgot to mention that the runner magnet not only is mounted on a 45 degree ramp but is also fixed at a 45 degree angle to the center axis of device. This positioning allows the lazy susan to turn.

Photos or a video will follow later today and you can post both the previous letter and the photos or video.. This letter also

Tom
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

sm0ky2

i noticed you made  comment about making the rod magnet longer...

it almost seems like it needs to be shorter, and place a little closer to the bottom of the magnetic-pivot

also,. you can try placing a square piece of hardened (ferrous) steel directly on the bottom of the rod magnet.
Ths will trap the south-pole flux completely inside of it and eliminate any attraction.  This is similar to the backing of a HardDrive magnet.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Airstriker

Hi Stefan,

Could you ask Tom what happened to his videos ? They're all removed ;/ I don't remember any prohibited content in these videos, so that's rather strange.

magnetman12003

Quote from: Airstriker on July 21, 2011, 05:10:10 PM
Hi Stefan,

Could you ask Tom what happened to his videos ? They're all removed ;/ I don't remember any prohibited content in these videos, so that's rather strange.

Hi, Its me Tom,

I removed all device videos because things were rapidly changing for  the better.  I never give up. After a great deal of  more experimenting and work (on my own) persuing this I am applying for a patent on what I developed.
My simple inexpensive MOTOR device works using only 2 small  sphere magnets and another inexpensive off the shelf component.  Similar to a SMOT "SMALL MAGNETIC OVERUNITY TOY".  Its self running and can power other devices  NO ELECTRICITY OR ELECTRONICS WHATSOEVER.  Presently I dont care if anyone believes me or not.
My model has great speed and torque and can be classified as a motor rather than a toy.  I plan to show all "AFTER A PATENT IS GRANTED"

In event any corporation is interested please contact me with an open wallet. Cash first (in a police station) then you get to see it and play with it.  Keeps everyone honest.

Tom