Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New magnetic-gravity motor chasing its tail from Tom

Started by hartiberlin, June 05, 2011, 12:43:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Quote from: johnny874 on August 11, 2012, 10:39:40 AM

On 3rd page.Provisional Application for Patent Filing Date Requirements It can be filed up to one year following the date of first sale, offer for sale, public use, or publication of the invention.
http://www.uspto.gov/web/offices/pac/ProvApp.pdf

OK, thanks for updating my information.  I will accept this as being true.  Laws change all the time and....I do not really try to keep up.  Thanks again.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Airstriker

My last contact with Tom (6 days ago):

QuoteHi Tom,

One year went by... Any success with your patent application ? Ready to show it to the world ? I'm reading your clues day after day and still no special results  Pitty I didn't save your comments on the videos of yours - I remember that you described the improvements there. Just let us know what's up.

Thanks in advance,
Julian

QuoteHi, Julian,

Where are you reading my posts?  I have posted in many places.  I have actually constructed a device that seems to  defy gravity and move a  lead weight upwards???

Makes everything I did in the past mute.

Will patent the principle and go from there first.

Tom

penno64

Hi Air,

Is Tom - Tom Farmer ???????

You have seen the thread ?

Penno

Airstriker

johnny874

Quote from: magnetman12003 on July 22, 2011, 11:57:24 PM

Hi, Its me Tom,

I removed all device videos because things were rapidly changing for  the better.  I never give up. After a great deal of  more experimenting and work (on my own) persuing this I am applying for a patent on what I developed.
My simple inexpensive MOTOR device works using only 2 small  sphere magnets and another inexpensive off the shelf component.  Similar to a SMOT "SMALL MAGNETIC OVERUNITY TOY".  Its self running and can power other devices  NO ELECTRICITY OR ELECTRONICS WHATSOEVER.  Presently I dont care if anyone believes me or not.
My model has great speed and torque and can be classified as a motor rather than a toy.  I plan to show all "AFTER A PATENT IS GRANTED"

In event any corporation is interested please contact me with an open wallet. Cash first (in a police station) then you get to see it and play with it.  Keeps everyone honest.

Tom

@Pirate88719,
This is where you and TinselKoala should've been posting these thoughts.
>>   Quote from: TinselKoala on August 11, 2012, 03:36:13 PM
Well, you just blew any chance of patenting that scheme, if that was your intention, by publishing your claims and drawings publicly.

>http://www.uspto.gov/web/offices/pac/mpep/documents/appxl_35_U_S_C_102.htm

You will have to complete and file a NONprovisional patent application within one year from today or you cannot patent it at all. And that's not even considering whether the patent will be granted.
You will also have to demonstrate that your invention is New, Useful, and hasn't been demonstrated before by someone else. Good luck.

TK:

Exactly correct, from what I know.  I love the folks that post stuff on OU and then get help from smart guys like you....and then...remove all videos and posts saying they are going for the patent now.  A long time ago a very expensive patent attorney assured me it does not work that way.

Bill  <<

@All, notice how TK contradicts himself in the same post ?
>> just blew any chance of patenting that scheme, if that was your intention, by publishing your claims and drawings publicly.
and
You will have to complete and file a NONprovisional patent application within one year from today  <<

Notice how those 2 statements say completely opposite things.
Of course, I posted a quote from the USPTO stating that publication can protect an inventors patent rights for one year. I do take my time to research material before posting. Have seen to much disinformation posted over the years by people who can't pull a quick search.
It is possible the reason the patent office allows this is for the purposes that forums like this is used for. to discuss and improve upon the design of an invention. Also, some people when making new discoveries (think universities) do publish their work and do still patent that new drug or other invention that has come through research. Why some people go to college. They get funding and have very good environments to work in. As a result, the university may wish to publish the work for the recognition the school would recieve from it. After all, a person doing research at a university or college would be a part of the faculty. And for having their research funded while they are paid staff, they also get the patent rights to start their own new business. But I am sure everyone is aware of such things.
I think industry does it to a lesser standard as they wish to protect proprietary information which is knowledge of the specific manufacturing process. An example of this is everyone can know what is in coca - cola and pepsi but what they make would not taste the same as the process of manufacture would help to develop the taste of their beverage.

edited to add; if you look at the times pirate88719 posted, he posted this first and then answered the one in this thread.
probably why people find posting in OU difficult, that is those working on something. It's nothing but a game to some people.
And if Tom does have something, it might be in his best interest not to make it known if he thinks it is something that somebody might be able to modify and come up with their own invention.
With me, I have advanced someone else's work which makes what I have realized a new invention. It is a part of life I guess. A risk that inventor's will always be exposed to. Might as well enjoy what you have while the chance is there. Something I've hoped to be able to do.