Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New magnetic-gravity motor chasing its tail from Tom

Started by hartiberlin, June 05, 2011, 12:43:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

I asked you,
QuoteAnd have you successfully refuted anything I've said, with facts, checkable references or demonstrations of your own?

And you answered,
Quote from: johnny874 on August 20, 2012, 09:52:36 PM
  tk,
you must really need attention, according to wikipedia, perpetual motion is not considered possible by what is currently known. Try telling me something new.
As for Bessler, what I have been pursuing is a difficult build and only uses accepted principles of engineering. It is the manner in which he used them that is "new".

Bye tk

In other words.... no, you have not.

You are the one seeking attention, not me.  You are only proving the old adage: You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

I've fulfilled my obligation to the truth, by showing you where it is. It is entirely your choice to ignore it... but you cannot refute it. Years from now, when you are surrounded by your failed attempts at reproducing what you believe Orffreyus showed... you will think back upon this little conversation of ours.

Build, test, do the math... if you can.

Bye Jim.

forest

Well...we could agree that Tesla was educated man also. Should we assume he was a madman in his later years ? He saw universe as simple machine with mechanical forces and electrical forces being the same longitudinal waves except in different medium. He opposed relativity theory and the origin of radioactivity as a disintegration of atoms.
He thought that there is no energy in particle exacept from this taken from medium, which means that even at absolute zero degrees (F) ether is flowing into mass giving it energy. It's quite simple if we agree that every mass in universe is connected together by a omnipresent field and vibrations of it. Every mass is tranceiver. The disturbance of steady receive-transmit cycle is what we saw as a movement or change in momentum.
I believe we soon will see the scientifice articles about radioactivity cause by fluctuation of Higgs  field or something like that which will confirm Tesla statements - something is striking into atoms and only those with precise vibration frequency respond by disintegration.

When I was young I was fascinated by Einstein theory of general relativity and wanted hard to complete it with quantum field theory, but that seemed impossible. Now I think relativity is a nice trick like the shadows of flame on walls in Platon cave...

johnny874

forrest,
I've read some on physics. I found out when they got to Higgs, I didn't know as much as I thought. It could be with Einstein and his relativity that why people like them is his relativity is they show how most thinbs work together.
I tbink with me, I understand mechanical behavior better and got schooling that helps me with this.
I've read about Tesla and Edison. Some people find it difficult to believe some countries still use D.C. current because it's cheaper. When Tesla thought of the A.C. genenerator, it was said to be impossible because electrical current can not ne ran 90 degrees out of phase. As it turns out it cycles more consistently than d.c. which allows for advanced electronics but also suffers less entropy over long distances.

Jim

Airstriker

Guys... let me remind you the subject: "New magnetic-gravity motor chasing its tail from Tom". Please stop this bullshit. Thx in advance.

Airstriker

Also did some math (as kindly asked) for my design - should work as charm ;] Only second and third Newton's law. As said - very simple. The result = constant acceleration. But as always, I could be wrong.
Will build it first then post results - with math ;] Why not now? I don't like not working bullshit ;]