Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New magnetic-gravity motor chasing its tail from Tom

Started by hartiberlin, June 05, 2011, 12:43:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoptoad

Quote from: magnetman12003 on July 22, 2011, 11:57:24 PM

snip...

Its self running and can power other devices  NO ELECTRICITY OR ELECTRONICS WHATSOEVER.  Presently I dont care if anyone believes me or not.
My model has great speed and torque and can be classified as a motor rather than a toy.  I plan to show all "AFTER A PATENT IS GRANTED"

snip....

Sadly, it could take up to two years or even more for a full patent to take effect. That is, if you
can patent it at all. Depending on where you live, you may not even be able to patent it.

Good luck with your endevours. I sincerely hope you don't have your invention suppressed and have a legal non disclosure order on public discussion or publication, due to so called "national security interests".

Cheers

penno64

Hi Tom,

Good luck to you and yours.

I wish you well in your endeavours.

This must be the day for the TOMS.

Penno

magnetman12003

Quote from: penno64 on July 23, 2011, 12:13:00 AM
Hi Tom,

Good luck to you and yours.

I wish you well in your endeavours.

This must be the day for the TOMS.

Penno

I have not been keeping up with other ideas lately. Who is the other Tom and what has he invented?

magnetman12003

Quote from: hoptoad on July 23, 2011, 12:07:24 AM
Sadly, it could take up to two years or even more for a full patent to take effect. That is, if you
can patent it at all. Depending on where you live, you may not even be able to patent it.

Good luck with your endevours. I sincerely hope you don't have your invention suppressed and have a legal non disclosure order on public discussion or publication, due to so called "national security interests".

Cheers

I already thought of all of this and covered all bases.  Any thing goes wrong whatsoever then all info will be dumped on the internet by others  I have entrusted.  This will see the light of day and not hidden by bureaucracy.

Tom

loosecannon

well Tom,

you may already know this, but here is what's going to happen if your device works as you say it does.

you probably wont get your patent.
you may get a monetary offer from a corporation that includes a stipulation that you will no longer pursue this line of work, nor will you disclose the workings of this device to anyone.

then, your device, and you will disappear.  i do not necessarily mean that some sort of harm will come to you, i just mean that you will no longer be posting, making youtube videos, or in any other way sharing your discoveries with the world.

you may even get rich, but you will no longer be an inventor.

the world will not benefit from your invention.

you do have a chance at getting rich.

if you were hoping to change the world in a positive way, you have a much smaller chance at that.

the reason this forum is about "open sourcing" is because we have all seen this happen before, and we know that the ONLY way technology like this will ever benefit mankind is by making it public knowledge by showing everyone how to make one for free.

again, i believe you have probably already done enough research into this to know all of this, but if by some chance you havent; you really should.

good luck to you, i hope your dreams come true.
LC