Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A question on induction

Started by d3x0r, June 10, 2011, 11:54:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d3x0r

Does a magnetic field rotate?  when it moves does it cause rotation?

1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afQW8FT02DM  plasma streamers affected by magnet - causes it to bend clockwise or counter clockwise.

plasma is charged ions?

2) I have a coil wound on a heavy ferrous bar.  The coil with a scope's ground reference on an end, and probe on the end with windings going clockwise, as the north pole approaches you get a negative potential measured.  and it reverses as appropriate changing south-north or ccw-cw. 

The whole media set... the first dozen or so really only apply...

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.210482342306532.52736.100000343030096&l=ad49ca188f

(maybe it's public)
http://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/259866_219198664768233_100000343030096_751648_4117450_n.jpg

3) If I put a magnet on a solid steel block, how could I detect if there is a motion of electrons in the block?

Most effective approaches to generating a voltage with a magnet on this coil is to approach north-south along the length of it (up to the end where it attaches itself to the core)... (works but not pretty)... so actually the more effecitve is to use a larger magnet and transition from its north to its south or vice versa across the end of the bar...

6"OD 4"ID magnet...
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/248269_219201291434637_100000343030096_751710_681385_n.jpg

a transition from south pole to north pole along the side where the light area shows on this ....

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/254269_219202278101205_100000343030096_751712_1212097_n.jpg

So magnetic film shows light areas where the magnetic field is basically parallel to the plane of the film, it is dark where it is perpendicular to the film.... so the transition right int he middle betweeen north and south is horizontal to the magnet... and as you go away, that light zone stays... so - it's really the transition of this line from north-south is what works best.... approaching with a north pole in the same direction as the bar gives 1/2 the wave, coming from neutral and entering north... whereas the other goes from north to south entirely.

This is the magnet thing I'm gonna talk about here...
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/255061_219205528100880_100000343030096_751777_1476605_n.jpg
under magnetic film ... https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/250040_219203864767713_100000343030096_751736_5463995_n.jpg
and in profile....
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/254169_219203604767739_100000343030096_751728_4073817_n.jpg

So I think I covered that a light line is a transition from north to south... so by adding magnets attracted to the sides of this magnet, I have added an opposite pole where the magnets are, and get a 'phantom' pole in the same direction as the center.  It also works without being on a centered magnet, two magnets with their poles aligned parallel will have an opposite field between them (bedini demonstrates this)

... So now I have the stage set for asking my real questions...

Okay - so if I run a magnet with the light line inidicated on the magnetic film parralel to the coil, I get 0 inductance... but if I offset it, and run either the north or pole parallel to the coil core I get a good voltage - haven't figured out how to define how that induction works (?)

along the side also is an apparent north/south oscillation, not just over the rollers parallel to the axis of the cylinder that is the magnet.   These are all magnetized axially; but anyway, if I put a conductor in a band around the outside of that, then either turn the whole thing or roll the otuer magnets and keep the center stationary, wont I be inducting a current in that plate as much as I do in wire?  It's a closed loop circuit, but I don't think I can put probes on like opposite sides and see a differential, but that doesn't mean there's not a motion?

with a metal band :) https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/249791_219209314767168_100000343030096_751892_1044992_n.jpg

My channel with more examples....

http://youtube.com/3zdayz

sm0ky2

the ferrite is the source of the magnetism, but the actual "magnet(s)" are in a constant looping motion, in two paths.
1) north to south
and
2) south to north

they form a helix around one another and travel around the loop at a very high frequency

what you "see" on the film, or with iron filings, or a magnetic viewer
is merely the effect caused by the field. "lines of flux" are actually magnetic paths, where the energy flows around.

when you move a magnetic field through an electrical conductor, the paths move through different parts of the metal. this is what causes the "induction", and the resultant flow of electricity.

stationary magnetic paths, traveling through a conductor cancel each other out, and dont induce electricity, but when you apply an electrical current, the magnetic eftects become apparent.

When you look at it through the film, think of those lines as "wires" through which the magnetism flows. That might help you visualize what you cannot see - which is of course, the purpose of those films.

the "ghost poles" are caused by the different magnetic paths interacting with one another.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

d3x0r

Quote from: sm0ky2 on June 11, 2011, 01:56:56 AM
the ferrite is the source of the magnetism, but the actual "magnet(s)" are in a constant looping motion, in two paths.
1) north to south
and
2) south to north

they form a helix around one another and travel around the loop at a very high frequency
Helix not torus?  And another question what's the difference in poles for a solid core magnet and a hollow core?  The hallow gets an extra opposite pole through the center that a solid will not demonstrate... but does it still have a toroidoial dimple in the end?
what you "see" on the film, or with iron filings, or a magnetic viewer
is merely the effect caused by the field. "lines of flux" are actually magnetic paths, where the energy flows around.

When you look at it through the film, think of those lines as "wires" through which the magnetism flows. That might help you visualize what you cannot see - which is of course, the purpose of those films.

Thinking of them as wires would imply they were one dimensional... what they represent is really the edge of a bubble that is at that place parallel to the plane the film is on... (where light spots are) the film also goes darker where the poles are entirely vertical to it - the direction fo the light reflecting on it changes it's relative location, so although it may look offcenter, if you turn it around it's off-center the same amount the other direction with light from the same direction... but next to the spots where the fields are tangential to the film, they go in a slight angle up, so if you move up, where they are parallen to the paper it will turn silvery in a wider area; up to the point that the strenght of the magnet is insufficient to cause visible effect...

when you move a magnetic field through an electrical conductor, the paths move through different parts of the metal. this is what causes the "induction", and the resultant flow of electricity.
in which direction specifically?  there are directions of motion that generate 0 output...

stationary magnetic paths, traveling through a conductor cancel each other out, and dont induce electricity, but when you apply an electrical current, the magnetic eftects become apparent.
I need to replenish my shavings from the core - it makes good iron filings... when you turn a magnet with north pole up under metal filings the filings don't move; implying that the field is not really anchored to any specific spot... but if you turn the magnet end over-end n-s then at the poles the particles of course stand up, and on the side, they lean over and go flat, then the other end picks up and sticks up as the opposite pole goes there.  If you have other non magnetic particles in the shavings, its motion wants to go backwards to the apparent rotation... I should film that soon; forgot about that...

the "ghost poles" are caused by the different magnetic paths interacting with one another.

but they are just as significant as their originators and just as real... Indeed I can take a solid magnet, and put little magnets with opposing poles on its edge, and spin that it works to induce current

sm0ky2

Quote from: d3x0r on June 11, 2011, 02:43:15 AM
Helix not torus?  And another question what's the difference in poles for a solid core magnet and a hollow core?  The hallow gets an extra opposite pole through the center that a solid will not demonstrate... but does it still have a toroidoial dimple in the end?

the toroidal formation comes from several helices converging close to one another.  This still occurs in a solid magnet, but in this case the magnetic paths flow through the center of the material, and are difficult to detect from an outside view.

Thinking of them as wires would imply they were one dimensional...

i did not mean to imply that at all...

what they represent is really the edge of a bubble that is at that place parallel to the plane the film is on... (where light spots are) the film also goes darker where the poles are entirely vertical to it - the direction fo the light reflecting on it changes it's relative location, so although it may look offcenter, if you turn it around it's off-center the same amount the other direction with light from the same direction... but next to the spots where the fields are tangential to the film, they go in a slight angle up, so if you move up, where they are parallen to the paper it will turn silvery in a wider area; up to the point that the strenght of the magnet is insufficient to cause visible effect...

the change in color inside the film is similar to the iron filings "standing on end, lying flat, and falling over". remember the film is not 1-dimensional either.
even though the "wires" are 3-dimensional, there may be several thousand of them passing through the thickness of the film, especially in close proximity to the magnet. the visible distortions are the cummulative effect of many magnetic paths permeating that space.

in which direction specifically?  there are directions of motion that generate 0 output...

I need to replenish my shavings from the core - it makes good iron filings... when you turn a magnet with north pole up under metal filings the filings don't move; implying that the field is not really anchored to any specific spot... but if you turn the magnet end over-end n-s then at the poles the particles of course stand up, and on the side, they lean over and go flat, then the other end picks up and sticks up as the opposite pole goes there.  If you have other non magnetic particles in the shavings, its motion wants to go backwards to the apparent rotation... I should film that soon; forgot about that...

when you have a symmetrical field, spinning on its axis, the field does move, but the effects of the field remain relatively constant through the material it is passing through. The are no distinct changes in the field, through the conductor, therefore the magnetic effect on the conductor does not change with the motion of the field.
"induction", while it may be occuring at atomic or subatomic levels, is not easily detectable on a large scale.

moving the magnet in other directions may cause induced current to flow in unexpected directions through the conductor, so your method of detecting it may be biased from the incorrect location.

but they are just as significant as their originators and just as real... Indeed I can take a solid magnet, and put little magnets with opposing poles on its edge, and spin that it works to induce current

This is absolutely true. they are real.  the magnetic paths flow out of the ferrite in every direction, and when they converge upon paths from another field, it is just as real as having another magnet in that location. the only difference is the impedence through air is greater than through ferrite, but the effect is the same.

magnetic impedance is the ability of the magnetic paths to flow through certain materials. the lower the impedance, the greater the tendency of the material to become "magnetized" in the presence of a magnetic field.

Wether or not the magnetism remains after you remove the field, depends on certain other characteristics of the material itself.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.