Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Safe One Wire energy transfer by Serbian inventor Milutin Miletic

Started by hartiberlin, June 16, 2011, 11:51:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pese

Quote from: hartiberlin on June 16, 2011, 06:48:59 PM
The question is,
if he is doing the same as the Avramenko plug ?

See:
http://jnaudin.free.fr/avramenko/avramenk.htm

There you can see Avramenko touch also the line
without getting shocked...
But this is normal, when he uses a few Mhz radio frequency,
so the waves just go on the surface of the skin, so not flowing through your body
and will not shock you.
Stefan,
this above , have nothingt to du with the serbian invention.
this Avramenko ist only (and nothing more)
than simply Highfrequency-power-oszillation.
the Led shown only some miniwatts, that will distributed from the two little antennas  (end of circuit) to the enviroment. (aether)

(i Have done this with pretty more input power with normal filament 220v bulbs about 50 years ago.
EACH ONE older radio-amateur know this system !!
I have not invented this! This are very old knowledges.
NOT "a new wheel" this is invented by avramenko , kapanadze, and all this guys....

Never more out than in ...
Gustav Pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

hartiberlin

Quote from: pese on June 19, 2011, 05:46:13 AM
Stefan,
this above , have nothingt to du with the serbian invention.
this Avramenko ist only (and nothing more)
than simply Highfrequency-power-oszillation.
the Led shown only some miniwatts, that will distributed from the two little antennas  (end of circuit) to the enviroment. (aether)

(i Have done this with pretty more input power with normal filament 220v bulbs about 50 years ago.
EACH ONE older radio-amateur know this system !!
I have not invented this! This are very old knowledges.
NOT "a new wheel" this is invented by avramenko , kapanadze, and all this guys....

Never more out than in ...
Gustav Pese

Hi Pese,
yes,the Avramenko plug is not OU, but you can transfer also a lot of energy via this way over one
wire. I have seen a picture where he lighted up a 1 KW Bulb with it with just a small single wire transfer.
You only need the right fast diodes and a good foil capacitor at the receiver.

But the Miletic invention seems to be just magnetic as explained above.

P.S. By the way,
I wonder if the circuit Fig. 14 in

http://amasci.com/elect/mcoils.html

is the trick to the Kapanadze device ?

As you make the iron core into a coil  there you amplify the A-Field and if you put a big sized
output wire there through it  as Kapanadze does, he gets huge currents out of it.

So maybe the real part of the Kapanadze circuit is such an A-Field amplifier iron
coil just powered by a sparkgap high voltage power supply ?
So maybe his few turns of big sizedwire on his coil is just isolated iron wire ?
( sorry this is of course offtopic over here)
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

FatBird

SIMPLE SIMPLE ANTENNA THEORY?

1.  It looks like there are 3 Enamel Coated Copper Wires (Magnet Wire) mounted on the Wood Board, TOUCHING EACH OTHER.
2.  The 2 wires FROM THE 230V WALL MAINS connect to the 2 OUTSIDE wires on the Wood Board.
3.  There is NO CURRENT drawn from the 230 V Mains, because the 3 wires are insulated wires.
4.  The Middle Wire is the OUTPUT WIRE that powers the bulb and drill motor in the video.

SPECULATION:

1.  The Center Output Wire is Capacitively Coupled and Inductively Coupled to the Outside 2 Mains Wires on the board.
2.  The Center Output Wire acts as an ANTENNA, so to speak.

FURTHER RESEARCH:

1.  If the all Copper Wires don't work, maybe the Center Wire has to be Iron?
2.  Maybe the Center Wire has to be Copper and the Outside Wires Iron?
3.  Maybe 1, 2, or all 3 Wires have to be Iron or Aluminum?
4.  Etc.

FatBird

A Side View shows the 3 Wires are COPPER COLORED.
Therefore, it sure looks like Magnet Wire is used.

maw2432

Savings in the amount of wire required to wire a house alone would be significant if this really works as shown.  Also, just think of number of house fires prevented as well as other safety factors.   This invention could be worth multi-millions.
Lowering insurance costs, cost of wiring,  cost of transfering electricity and more. 
What do you think would be the best way to replicate this effect?   

Bill