Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Trawoeer Power Pyramid Version 12 - Electrical output from a homemade pyramid

Started by hartiberlin, June 28, 2011, 04:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Hi All,
have a look at the new Pyramid from Thomas Trawöger at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQvw-ITsvzk

His  website is
http://www.comshop.tv/tpp/

There you can find the full videos how to build this pyramid.

His pyramid seems to have at least a few Watts of output
and is just a solid state device.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

MT

Hi Stephan,
thx for posting it. Seems here we go again. I still remember Christmas 2007 how TT promised to post complete manual how to build pyramid producing electricity.
He left and went quiet after posting the second part... His servers (which have had allegedly multiple backups) that should spread the info got hacked. Quite some  people tried to replicate from info he released. You know the result. My pyramid frame got rusty in the mean time, gips plates bended...
So now he is back and with 3 hour video that should make the difference.
Hmmmm.
Lets first get to see the complete video. His website already reached the daily limit. Could somebody download the two video parts?

kind regards,
MT

neptune

Yes , I too built a pyramid ,back in the day .In spite of investing time and money I could not afford , I got not so much as a milliwatt .  I remember being bitterly disappointed .
However , because the cause of free energy is so important , I am willing to give the guy the benefit of the doubt .I look forward to seeing the videos . My old pyramid has long since gone for scrap . If someone successfully replicates this , then I will try to build another .It is only hope that keeps us going .