Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Trawoeer Power Pyramid Version 12 - Electrical output from a homemade pyramid

Started by hartiberlin, June 28, 2011, 04:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

protonmom

Hi Pomodoro.  I agree with you, which is why I suspected the ebay seller of ripping me off.  However, the other rods which I have not yet used (same order from seller) are very brittle.  This one that turned rubbery, seemed brittle too at first.  As of today, it is still in the rubber state, and I have not had the time to do anything more with it.  I wish I could find that ad from which I bought the rods so that you all could be forewarned.  Unless something "magical" is happening (which I doubt) to turn these into rubber consistency, then someone online is getting rich ripping off their customers.  I cannot see how I could have produced enough "heat" needed to "melt" the ferrite.  But I intend to continue experimenting as time and health allows, to see if there is anything to it.  Thanks for your input.

Eniac5state

I am very dissapointed in the people here. You didn't do any homework on pyramids !
And how to get basic results fast. First Egypt is totally hot and dry.
Is your place ? You have no basic knowledge. You have no basic knowledge.

K4ZEP should be ashamed of himself. He knows that an electronic crystal should
not be short circuited like he does !  What school have you been ? So use plastic
tubecaps for this. And a German in the other forum explained that the real pyramid
doesn't use any metal sides since this dampens all oscillations. Why does it always
have to be Germans who do the technical developments ? And don't loose yourself in
understanding of swr. This takes years of learning. Just look at the basics without
the will to understand it all. Yes you can lightup gastubes with this like the egyptians did
This tech only needs free high voltage. Just copy this unit in your garden:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vMT-9rW5Lk#t=6.229047  Look at from the 4,5 minute.

Be responsable. if you make this too big it will be dangerous.

vern

Hi all,
   I started building  TT's pyramid two years ago but was interrupted by life. I had everything ready, I just needed to figure out the process of hi voltage and high frequency when adding the quartz sand as I did not have a CB or any other way to induce it.

I have not read all the posts in this thread and was curious if anyone had actually built a scaled down version of the pyramid for measuring possible energy production using what recently new evidence suggests as agglomerated limestone. As far as I know everyone has used other materials for the frame including myself (copper). Just a thought...

Melody

Hi Peoplez,
I have been following this treath. Also the video's of Trawoger. In the beginning it looks promising.
But I find it hard to believe Trawoger is a lyer.

So I found out that you all made a different pyramid than Thomas did.
Someone mentioned before:

Thomas says the coils have to be winded the same direction.
But I see in his video's that the inner coil is winded in another direction than the outer coil. Just see it in the video's!!!
So he made his coil different.

IS THIS THE FAULT / MISTAKE EVERYONE MAKES ?

Is there anyone who still has the pyramid ?

I am very curious about this.
Please let me know if it helps!!!

Yours Sincere,

Urias Nooteboom
Holland