Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Trawoeer Power Pyramid Version 12 - Electrical output from a homemade pyramid

Started by hartiberlin, June 28, 2011, 04:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrStiffler

Quote from: tinu on June 29, 2011, 03:20:58 PM
Several lies that I proved back then in 2008:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=695.msg71242#msg71242

You may send me now a T-shirt or an exciter, your choice ;)
I'll test either one of it. :)

Your on - IF?
Are you in the USA, I stopped shipping Exciters just about 9 months ago out of the US for various reasons.

If in the US or want to supply me direct email a shipping forward address and can via picture or email assure me you are capable of seeing in a quantitative way a CEC>1, meaning the proper test equipment and ability to use and interrupt it, then yes!. Will be happy to send you one????
All things are possible but some are impractical.

tinu

Quote from: DrStiffler on June 29, 2011, 03:37:39 PM
Your on - IF?
Are you in the USA, I stopped shipping Exciters just about 9 months ago out of the US for various reasons.

If in the US or want to supply me direct email a shipping forward address and can via picture or email assure me you are capable of seeing in a quantitative way a CEC>1, meaning the proper test equipment and ability to use and interrupt it, then yes!. Will be happy to send you one????

I’m from Europe and I know you do not ship anymore…
Capable? Partially… I’m physicist but don’t have RF testing equipment to freely work with, at least at present.
So, regardless of how much I’d like to feel the tickling of one of your Exciters in my hands, I’ll get back to my place in the line.
Thanks for confirming your good will and openness.
And please continue your work while keeping us posted.

Respectfully,
Tinu

(Oh, as a side note: there are no hidden batteries in the pyramid. I found out TT is a HAM operator and he has a license for several hundreds watts, more than enough to run the show.)

DrStiffler

Quote from: tinu on June 29, 2011, 04:14:38 PM
I’m from Europe and I know you do not ship anymore…
Capable? Partially… I’m physicist but don’t have RF testing equipment to freely work with, at least at present.
So, regardless of how much I’d like to feel the tickling of one of your Exciters in my hands, I’ll get back to my place in the line.
Thanks for confirming your good will and openness.
And please continue your work while keeping us posted.

Respectfully,
Tinu

(Oh, as a side note: there are no hidden batteries in the pyramid. I found out TT is a HAM operator and he has a license for several hundreds watts, more than enough to run the show.)

Once I stopped shipping out side US I have not seem a drop in orders and they use some re shipper in the state of Florida. I have no idea what that costs and it must be less than the $20-$30US to ship with tracking. Anyway after seeing your remarks on this thread I would love to send you one, just so you can feel that empty feeling when your try to explain it ???. Really if you look into this method of getting it to you I will gladly spend the $5.90US to get it to a re-mailer, and like I said this is not a business, it has merit.

Thanks....
All things are possible but some are impractical.

bolt

Quote from: tinu on June 29, 2011, 04:14:38 PM

Oh, as a side note: there are no hidden batteries in the pyramid. I found out TT is a HAM operator and he has a license for several hundreds watts, more than enough to run the show

That's it! Bang on correct! I was trying to make the connection when he cut his wire a bit too short then add another two inches with a connector and he said something like "i cut this one too short and it messed up the  swar (VSWR)"   now that lingo is dead give away for a HAM or CB. This is why he had to match that to his 40m rig. Now you confirmed he is a HAM operator its pretty much game over for him and people shouldn't waste any more time here.

You see if you are really tuning into the ambient you do NOT use Hertzian or transverse wave tuned systems they are ALL longitudinal wave systems and are not tuned to a VSWR.

While pyramid systems DO hold some energy for growing plants etc this is well documented AND repeatable but no one else get like 20 watts out of them UNLESS they are fake and hit with least 500 watts RF.