Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What significance would a gravity powered device have compared to all others?

Started by christo4_99, July 03, 2011, 04:02:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: christo4_99 on July 30, 2011, 11:56:29 PM
wow, you really put me in my place ... let me tuck my tail between my legs and run away ... no , let me beg you all for your infinite bullshit !
so that's a no then. you have no evidence and nothing to demonstrate, not even your failed design. thank you.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

onthecuttingedge2005

Christo has nothing, he is just trying to feed the population on the forum with hope and excitement hoping it will cause a discharge in his favor.

christo4_99

Oh wise one's ...guess all you like . Lie all you can and pretend all you want. It won't change a thing .I am about ready to get booted from this p.o.s. too . This is your little world , you can have it . Admin : please boot me from this forum .

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: christo4_99 on July 31, 2011, 12:34:11 AM
Oh wise one's ...guess all you like . Lie all you can and pretend all you want. It won't change a thing .I am about ready to get booted from this p.o.s. too . This is your little world , you can have it . Admin : please boot me from this forum .
what EXACTLY have i lied about? and what EXACTLY have i pretended about. please provide quotes or shut your face. thank you. and i wouldn't worry too much about getting booted from here. first you would need to show something of your design, preferably all of it. then, the 'erudite ones' would simulate it and "prove" that it doesn't work. ::) after that if you insist on continuing you might get banned... ;)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

christo4_99

I have asked to be banned . You guys are seriously delusional about the "evaluation/simulation " scenario with a well thought out,innovative,
actual PM design . Every time you assume something about me or what i am trying to do you lie .

P.S. I have turned my email notification off so I may not respond quickly enough to your heckling to suit you . Let me renew the subject of the thread before it gets lost.
Quote from: christo4_99 on July 03, 2011, 04:02:41 AM
If someone comes here looking for "free energy" what do they get? I can go down the street and get a Fresnel lens from and old t.v. my neighbor threw out but been there done that. i could build a Joe Cell and pretend that it will help my gas mileage among other things here and there to supplement and exploit existing energy technologies to at most become a thrifty energy miser. So a working Bessler wheel or the like far exceeds anything posted in this forum and/or others because that promise is the fuel-less shaft that turns and not just some kind of add on to something else.How can anyone pretend that something so significant should be treated with the same respect as this whole ball of wax? There is a good nature here...I am not saying that the heart is not in the right place.I am just saying that there is no comparison on Earth to Bessler's alleged (however well documented and proven to me me anyway) Perpetual Mobile.I am his biggest fan and perhaps the person on this Earth that if he were alive i could ask him a few questions that he would be thrilled to answer.For those who don't believe that P.M. is even possible let me now give you some information that doesn't quite prove the possibility but may point you in the right direction. Man creates .Human achievement has only been limited by belief and time itself.What is impossible one day is possible the next.It doesn't matter how many laws scientists come up with to make a name for themselves...there is no law in the universe...it is not even guaranteed to exist,much less abide by laws.All the made up scientific words are just that.The information,just like the money and gold is coveted by the rich.Enter Johann Earnst Elias Bessler , a man who discovered a jewel which he thought and most of us agree was more sought after than gold and he tried to sell it as such.But the world mocked him and laughed at his accomplishment and thought him a fraud among other things.There are lots of lessons to learn from Bessler's story and his life.His machine remains to this day a subject of controversy.One point of Bessler's  is that evil and greed have kept his machine unknown.I have taken it upon myself to give a message to the world in this case.Bessler was and honest Christian man meaning that he marveled at the world and all it's wonder's and beauty and he had something/someone to thank for it,namely God.All things under the Sun,to him,were created by God.And so he attributed his achievement to God.I am not trying to convert anyone  or anything like that as I myself am on the fence at times about such things.What i am trying to do is to explain that it doesn't hurt a thing to believe this man or his claims or even to take the same to be your own.I did it and now I believe that because i did I may be the closest person to finding out how the machine actually operated.As it stands now,if my views are correct,it had nothing to do with thermodynamics in that Bessler simply built a machine based on known mechanical principles that maintained an imbalance in motion.I have a very clear idea of how that can be achieved. But that's not important and that's not the point either. It has broken my heart to be received in a way much like Bessler himself was in life,on these boards.We are looking for answers.But if there are no answers then why do we look? Bessler was a man,unlike some think,that did not let his creation die with him. I may be on the very brink of it myself or it may be one of you...but I know that someone will discover it again.The question remains then if Bessler was correct in saying that his invention has been,like all truth possibly,raged against and hated by "some" from the very beginning.If i had a running wheel and attributed it to Bessler and God would any of you have second thoughts about God?Perhaps now I have touched on what this is really all about to me,and Bessler's true concern also.I am taking things at my own pace and since i am no longer a member at Besslerwheel.com (booted) my nerves have calmed a bit.Please don't take this as self promotion or anything like that.I'm not picking a fight.I'm just relaying my idea of what is required to solve this mystery.Any of you can carry the same torch as I do.There are a lot of things worse than this to be foolish about.There is something very good in this story for anyone who really wants to know about it.