Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why do two drive coils draw less power and create more RPM ?

Started by DeepCut, July 04, 2011, 03:20:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yssuraxu_697

DeepCut, you do not need diode for each coil when they are in series.
If diode is a bit underpowered you can put multiple in parallel.
Also making all coils as similar as possible would be good practice.

Magluvin

Im at lunch

So I assume you have all the diodes facing the same direction in the circle of coils. If some are wrong, the drive current will go through the diode and not the coil, thus increasing current and slowdown.

If all are correct, then I suspect some diodes are shorted.

I am doing this as we speak, with 3 coils in series and 6A diodes(RS) across each coil and I get the increase with each and no problems.  You can try 1 diode across all coils as a whole, but the diode may have to endure higher voltages.

I suspect you have a few bad diodes or the current/voltage limits of the diodes are being breached.

I can show a simple vid later after work.

I have no doubts that this works 100%   ;]

Mags

DeepCut

Thanks yss and Mags.

I tested the diodes and they are working and they are all the right way around, they all come up at around 700 on the multimeter diode test.

These are them :

http://www.datasheetcatalog.org/datasheet/surge/1N4004.pdf

Is the spec not good enough ?

I'm thinking since the only coil that works regardless of which diode i use is the coil with the least turns then maybe the others have too many turns on them ?

Magluvin

Hmmm   

doesnt make sense..   I would very quickely try the other coils with the diode in the opposite direction, just for sake.  Do you have a pic of the setup so I can see when I get home later?   

If you dont get it , ill be back on this evening to see  what is up.
Are the coils that different from each other?

Something is strange..  My coils are beefy.  .44ohm 18awg 2.5in dia 1.75 thick  around 2mh  in series. I do the diodes when in parallel also..   

This is a way to get more to the rotor by using less than normal. We could capture the excess, but instead we are applying the extra into getting more motive force to the rotor that the gen will work with.  Its all about doing all we can to increase efficiency.  ;]

Mags

DeepCut

Three of the coils are 800 turns bifilar, trigger wire is finer than power wire, can't remember gauge maybe trigger around 0.25mm and power 0.35.

The fourth is about 600 turns of same.

My generator cores arrived today and they are the wrong bloody size, my fault, i was going on bolt diameter not shield diameter ...

Here is pic :

http://qvision.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/setup.JPG

I have a callout so won't be back until 10pm.