Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Chemtrails

Started by raburgeson, July 04, 2011, 07:05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raburgeson

Chem trails. Chem trails have many purposes and uses. they are dependent on the mixture they are spraying.

Aluminum and Barium are present in almost all chem trails. These are for military purposes mostly. Placing 2 metal layers in the atmosphere not only produces a wave guide for energy but produces a ceiling for over the horizon radar. A solar panel produces a voltage when a particle passes through the metal plates. Consider a rocket or plane doing that. Nano Aluminum and Barium is very harmful to your health. Chem trails are also a good way to mask illegal human experimentation.

Follow the money. They came up with the crap science global warming to tax you for something that doesn't exist so you will fund this. This being it is a clear violation of the clean air act. They are spreading these metals that are driving the soil alkaline. This is ruining forests and crops everywhere chem trails are sprayed. The money, someone is making a bundle somewhere. If they weren't they wouldn't be doing it before you are expected to cover the costs. I already mentioned I suspect Monsanto. There must be other lucrative commercial uses for chem trails. Destruction of wildlife is apparent. First it was amphibians, then reptiles, mammal populations have been decreasing steadily and presently it is the bird populations that is disappearing at a fantastic rate. The oceans are half dead and there are massive dead zones at the mouth of most rivers. This crap fall out of the sky and covers huge water sheds. A rainstorm washes this stuff out into the oceans. Where's the proof? If it didn't fall out they wouldn't need to spray every day of the week would they. Another industry that enjoys the wind fall of the chemical spraying is the electrical companies. Solar energy production is caput. That blanket of crap has cut production of energy from solar sources down to less than a third for many people. Just search it, it's easy to find.

Hiding something. They are hiding information from space. Diffusion, light scattering is the name of the game. Your telescope collects light. Your resolution is gone. Contrast areas are fuzzed. They are hiding a space program you are not privy too. This is military in nature of course. Do you really think Star Wars produced no results?

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=190252.0

Weather manipulation. Do you think HAARP is the only installation. They even have them on ships. You probably will not find a link for that. We think Katrina was a weather war game between ship to shore. You will just have to trust our civilian spy network on that but, let me assure you it's world class. Back to HAARP, it is defined as an atmospheric heater. I expect the patent for lensing the atmosphere is not present in the list at the link shown above. Just know it exists. 

raburgeson

I got that far and posted it intending to modify and continue. I didn't get to proof read it so you need to add a s to the word fall. So i will continue now. My browser locked up?

The use of polymers absorb water vapor and can be used to produce rain or drought. They are used extensively in chemtrails and I have no data on if they contain industrial hormones or not.

The third layer of chemtrails, the highest one. Causes the blue you see when you do see any to be much lighter than it should be. I saw an explanation for this on the net and did not save the link. If anyone knows where it is would you bring it to the table. One thing I can tell you is this layer never is let down. I can also tell you that the planes spraying it do not leave a persistent trail. It disperses very quickly having a visible trail of about 10 to 20 plane lengths.

Check out Operation Popeye and know it didn't stop there and that was decades ago.

That's enough for the day it's July 4th and I am celebrating independence and my Constitutional rights.

FatBird

Good points raburgeson.

FatBird

raburgeson

Well ask someone to think, I left the biggest and baddest corporation for you to discover on your own. Big farma is selling digestive, respiratory, and sinus medicine and sales are through the roof. Mild metal doses cause undiagnosable problems.  They are having a total field day. Look at the sales of lip balm. People aren't addicted to lip balms, they are treating a symptom. You can look up on the net that they think people are addicted. Let's go for a cure and get those planes out of the sky and enjoy clean air to breath. Well , maybe not, there are several reports that Fukashima is in the phase of, China Syndrome.