Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thank God for Replicators

Started by PaulLowrance, April 10, 2005, 12:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BushWacker

Hi Paul,

I am just trying to save people from spending years of their time to find out what I did in the end. I am not against applying for a patent at all, and believe that you should do that if that is what you feel comfortable doing. I can't make decissions for other's and I sure don't want to. It is true that a trademark only protects the name of something, but nowdays corporations just take your patent, twist it and mold it, and file their own patent. If you don't have a name already out there that people will recognize and relate to the product to begin with, large company's already do, and people will usually by from a name they are familiar with. thats all I'm trying to get accross. You can apply for a patent with a fairly minimum investment, but it usually takes a long time to get through the patent office, and in the end, can cost you a lot of money. By that time, the hawks have spotted the new product because they watch daily. These are professionals who are hired by large company's to do just that. Since we all know that there are eventually many brand names out there who eventually wind up selling the same essential products and technologies, it should be obvious what big money can do! It is a brave new world Paul. Yes, apply for a patent if you feel you need to, but get a regestered trademark also, and get the product out right away after you do these things so that your product and name become associated with each other in the minds of the general population. You will of coarse find that you have some pretty heavy competitors putting out the same sort of thing, but at least you will have a chance because people have already become aware of your name as being the first on the market. Thats all I'm trying to say.

Cheers,

Bush Wacker

PaulLowrance

I'm told the process of the inventor doing his or her own patent is called "pro se" application.  Here's the U.S. web site:

http://www.uspto.gov/main/patents.htm

I've seen numerous books on this.  They make it sound like a piece of cake.  With modern computers, I think everyone could manage to draw and scan their own work.  Also, they could use the example of a similar patent as a template.  Most patents seem to follow the same type of writing format.  That should not take long.  Once the patent is submitted, do you know how long it might take to get finalized?

BushWacker

Kysmett,

Amen Brother! Thank you soooooooo much! Whew   :-\

PLEASE tell Paul what I mean? I can't seem to say it right I guess, and I have a lot to do. Patents are fine, but small changes are all that are needed for big companies to take over a product, and at least a trademark/brand name, will make your product visible and impress that name upon the public so that they subconsciously associate the name brand/trademark with the product. Paul can wait for years for his patent while some large corporation applies and recieves a trademark and ever so slightly changes Pauls design or whatever, and they look like the inventor of the idea while Paul is never known. Maybe you should be explaining these things Kysmett, I'm sure you know more and might be able to word it better, lol. Thanks again bro.

Bush Wacker  ???

dan

note:
big companies are big for one reason, they are great at industerial thieft in a manner that leaves thier hands clean while taking small ideas and making the big million dollar deals.

the min cost to legally and properly file for patent, and do all the legal follow-up through the approval process is app. 3000.00usd. and i for one do not have that kind of cash to throw to the winds so that some big weasel of a corp can steal and re-work my simple idea, then go into production and rape the public.

in my reasearch i found that the only real serious way to protect your arse is to do a "poorman's patent". first think through a very simple description of your good and novel concept. and then do a cleanly written job of covering all bases in plain writting, and then mail it to your self (and others with the statement to those friends? "DO NOT OPEN THIS"). and if there is ever a cause to ever defend your idea as your own, you go to court with your postal date stamped letter. the judge has judicial rights to open the postal sealed and stamped/ with date documents... and read the documentations, enter that information/judgement into the court records....and best of all that same judge has the right and duty to RESEAL that same document with a JUDICIAL COURT SEAL for further "reading and discovery of intent to make or invent a novel idea" from your own writtings.

PRESTO!! you are covered, without the app. 3000.00usd cost... or the threat of death... or the dark industerial concept of thieft by big multinational corps....etc. this is simple and basically fool proof. and it cost the price of simple postage and a phone call to each of your friends to store "that letter" in a very secure place. then when you "go public" let one and all know what you have done.... and why.

with these simple steps you can live longer, and have the rights of your invention, share a needed idea with an impoverished world, and if all goes well with your production scheme.... cash!!

Sojourner

I think even Tesla is revered and loved for his contributions to science and the world based on the technology that made it into other people's hands.

And he is also silently cursed for taking other inventions to his grave. Certainly the mystery drives on his popularity as much as the technology he released.

But it was the release of technology that made the curses and mystery possible.

Soj 

Quote from: BushWacker on April 13, 2005, 03:08:06 AM
The time is coming, and which you are already aware and have voiced it yourself, that money will no longer be worth a mound of maggots. How do you want to be remembered my friend?

MOST Sincerely,

J.D.