Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electricity from Air

Started by guruji, July 08, 2011, 02:58:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IotaYodi

Quotesuperconductive coils
Thought of space and its -459° Fahrenheit temperature. Seems possible to construct a type of generator in space and transmit power down to the Earth using a wireless scheme. If nothing else it could possibly power a space station.
What I know I know!
Its what I don't know that's a problem!

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: IotaYodi on July 10, 2011, 08:44:57 AM
Thought of space and its -459° Fahrenheit temperature.
Someone like WilbyInebriated may come along and insult you by saying that "objects in space have a temperature; space itself is unoccupied, and therefore has no temperature as such."  He might think you're dumb not to think like him, but I try and treat people better than he does.
   (That last remark was rather aimed at him.  He did something similar to me before.)
Seems possible to construct a type of generator in space and transmit power down to the Earth using a wireless scheme.
Sure, you betcha.  Patents exist to that effect.
If nothing else it could possibly power a space station.
Yep.  Especially inside the Earth's magnetic field.  Similar to the coax cable 'electret' effect.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electret

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: the_big_m_in_ok on July 11, 2011, 03:08:47 PM
Someone like WilbyInebriated may come along and insult you by saying that "objects in space have a temperature; space itself is unoccupied, and therefore has no temperature as such."  He might think you're dumb not to think like him, but I try and treat people better than he does.
   (That last remark was rather aimed at him.  He did something similar to me before.)Sure, you betcha.  Patents exist to that effect.Yep.  Especially inside the Earth's magnetic field.  Similar to the coax cable 'electret' effect.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electret

--Lee
dude you need to grow up and quit your bellyaching... ::) you remind me of a pre-teen.
first off, if i were to come here and post what you said (which i wouldn't, because i don't presume to know if 'space' is unoccupied) it wouldn't be an insult, it would be my opinion... ::)
second, if you are abreast of recent scientific claims you would be aware that 'space' is not believed to be "unoccupied"... apply a little quantum mechanics and special relativity and you will see that 'empty space' has energy, way too much energy. 120 orders of magnitude more energy than is contained in everything we see. now what a terrible prediction that is...

you guys (think you) have all the answers, but you just don't know how to get there... it reminds me or the sidney harris cartoon where you've got this big equation, and the answer, and the middle step says "and then a miracle occurs". and then one scientist says to another, "i think you have to be a little more specific at this step right here"...  ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe