Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pemox

Started by pemox1, July 14, 2011, 01:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pemox1

The Pemox is a new open-source-project.

Currently it´s only theory, but - as far as I can see - it has really good chances of success.
The Pemox is a magnetic motor, which - WITH ORDINARY PHYSICS - should provide more power than it needs.
Because this is an open-source-project, everybody can build a Pemox.
Until now, I did´nt found a mistake - but perhaps anybody will find a reason, why the Pemox can not work?

I´m very tense upon your opinion.

Here are the links (about 5Mb):
english version:
https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0BzayDqp5XC86ZTdmZDc4MDgtZmNlMC00MjlhLWE2NDktNTViM2FlMTE1YzFh&hl=de

deutsche Version:
https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0BzayDqp5XC86MDEzMDViOTAtNmIwMi00MzkyLTljYmUtNWI0ZTgxNmQxMDA1&hl=de

Airstriker

Brilliant design! Now let's think about the possibilities to make the design more modullar - the possibilities to use E or C laminates. How about E laminates? These would look like in the picture attached. However, I'm not sure how it would influence the field. Could you make some simulations with the cores connected together without a gap ? This would simply things a lot. For example you could use just coil bobbins and not wind a coil directly on the core. And of course use just standard E cores with a little of modification.

pemox1

Don´t make it too complicated.

The cheapest way is, take a transformator - put away the coils - and cut in a circle for the rotor.

A better, but more expensive way is, to let it make from a company which can cut it with a laser, like (e.g.) www.elektrobleche-weissbleche.de

A simulation without a gap makes no sense, because the gap between rotor and stator is always there...

The best would be coherent laminates like this:

Airstriker

Hi,
First of all, where can you find laminates like the ones you drew ? I've no knowledge of such laminates on the market. Secondly, I didn't mean the gap between the stator and rotor. I meant the gap between two laminates - the ones I've drawn - the E type. And it won't make it a more difficult solution, but the easier one, as with E type lamianates : 1. they are easy to get, 2. easy to assembly, 3. easy to change the coil. It would look like in the attached picture. And this is the situation, where I would like you to do the simulations. I think, that as for the simulation you would have to make a minimal gap between the E laminates, as in real life there would always be a small gap between them (I think ?).

By the way - in the transformer you typically have the E type laminates ;>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:EI_Lam.jpg