Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pemox

Started by pemox1, July 14, 2011, 01:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pemox1

Sorry, of course, you´re right.
There are no related laminates like I mean. And of course, it´s difficult to make a coil around it.
I meant - it´s easy to take a transformer and - with it´s overlapped laminates should the gap between the laminates not really become a problem.

The cores, you linked, looks great - but take care of welded joints, may be, that´s worse than an air gap.
It´s a good idea to take only E-laminates - and a simulation shows not a great difference, as you can see attached.

But I think, the greater problem will be the rotor - not the stator ?
Have you any idea, how to make the rotor?

Airstriker

Found also this one:
http://www.sz-wholesaler.com/p/505/531-2/mini-motor-rotor-82-158119.html

However, there is not much place for a coil in this stator. The rotor also cannot be used unfortunately. Have to think about the rotor's design for a second... or two ;)

For sure it would have to be laminated like this one:
http://china-rotor.en.made-in-china.com/product/XoNEDLxCnSWY/China-Motor-Rotor-Core-Distributor-YC0003-.html

but without the middle part - there has to be a non-magnetic separation between the leafs. Not easy ;/

Airstriker

Also, as for the stator laminates, remember to use only Cold-rolled non grain oriented silicon steel (CRNGO). The problem is, that very often in the transformators they use CRGO laminates, as GO (grain oriented) is anisotropic, offering better magnetic properties than GNO (grain non-oriented) in one direction. As the magnetic field in inductor and transformer cores is static (compared to that in electric motors), it is possible to use GO steel in the preferred orientation. But we don't want it ;) We want GNO.