Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

MYT engine

Started by nightwynd, June 05, 2006, 10:45:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pese

if somebody , cant find the patentdecritions , i send the pdf of them.
pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

nightwynd

Quoteif they search, they find more at more,  but it is unsalable.  it interests the industry. To sell products with current power requirement. 

Why do you consider this engine unsalable? If you could replace the engine in your car with something 1/10th of the weight and get MORE HP, MORE torque, and get MORE mpg...why wouldn't you?? I know I'd buy one...or two or three...

And I agree whole-heartedly, hopefully these things will be available soon. They should by all means change the way we build engines... I think they said it would be a couple of years before they begin releasing the lisencing agreements to automakers, but after then, let the engine building begin!
Need motivation? Read: http://www.lifeaftertheoilcrash.net/
Sincerely - nightwynd

TheOne

the problem is that will take a lot of time just to have available motor to buy, i dont understand why they are not selling one for average joe now!

pese

that is unsalable, because the industry does not (more) earn anything to it.! Printers manufacturers earn only at the sales of the ink later .  Cigarettes manufacturers earn at the craze, which is produced. Automaker in co-operation with energy suppliers? etc. And at EACH PART the state earns also.  I read ?somewhere?, which gave BEFORE BENZ and DIESEL, it somewhere ? FIRST autocars running with pure water  (no steam engine!! ) But than , that the inventor also with businessmens then thinking to "swap" THIS invention on mineral oil "base" to design again, since one can sell OIL and such a durable business secures themselves.  ---------  I hold for possible convincing and plausibly .
Greeting pese   

oil is NOT energy.
anything can be changed to energy.
it is no free enery to have
only new alternatives to change
light wind water stones metals enz TO
energy.
Solong the OIL ist business - no thing will
be changed.
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

nightwynd

I think I know what you're talking about pese, you're speakign of residual sales to get more money out of a system. It is true that many manufacturers have stooped to doing this...hopefully the company creating the MYT engine will not be doing this - it sounds like they are simply going to be releasing the lisencing to automakers. What I am hoping for is that someone will be able to convert an engine to run on water to create a true hydrogen engine, then release these plans to the rest of us to make our own.

Regardless of weather or not this engine will be convertible to hydrogen, I still want one to play with...do you realize how easy it would be to create personal aircraft with an engine that is this light? I'm personally thinking of a helicopter like arrangement >:)
Need motivation? Read: http://www.lifeaftertheoilcrash.net/
Sincerely - nightwynd