Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Background discussion of TT`s Pyramid

Started by neptune, July 16, 2011, 10:19:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

neptune

I am starting a new thread where Thomas Trowegers Pyramid can be discussed without clogging up his main forum and getting in the way of people actually doing physical work . People doing OU research are passionate by their very nature . They want to ask a million questions , and the inventor gets overwhelmed , for example Romero . So until there is something concrete to discuss , why not do it here?

DeepCut

I don't know much of this except my parents did it in the 70's and it kept razor blades sharp and slowed down mold growth.

Chris Dunne http://www.gizapower.com has some theories on pyramids as power sources, and Carmen Boulter http://www.pyramidcode.com talks about the mineralogy of the ground underneath being helpful with power production in the battery-sense of the word.

Interesting stuff.

neptune

The re-emergence of the TT pyramid came as a surprise to me . I built a pyramid , version V6 , back about 5 years ago .I spent money and time I could not afford ,and called upon favours from friends . I still remember how bitterly disappointed I felt when nothing was achieved .At the time , TT made no mention of dowsing or divining . If he had done so , I would not have become involved . Numerous people made unsuccessful replications . I could never understand what TT hoped to achieve by giving incomplete information .
        Having said all that , the difference is that this time , we have Ben and Friegeist working under the supervision of TT himself . The cause of Free Energy is so important that we can not afford to dwell on the past . Ben is optimistic enough to invest time and money .We can only hope he succeeds , and if he does , that he will take care to manage his affairs such that he avoids being overwhelmed .I have less money now than I did 5 years ago . So I will build nothing until Ben succeeds . Good Luck Ben

k4zep

Quote from: neptune on July 17, 2011, 03:22:03 PM
The re-emergence of the TT pyramid came as a surprise to me . I built a pyramid , version V6 , back about 5 years ago .I spent money and time I could not afford ,and called upon favours from friends . I still remember how bitterly disappointed I felt when nothing was achieved .At the time , TT made no mention of dowsing or divining . If he had done so , I would not have become involved . Numerous people made unsuccessful replications . I could never understand what TT hoped to achieve by giving incomplete information .
        Having said all that , the difference is that this time , we have Ben and Friegeist working under the supervision of TT himself . The cause of Free Energy is so important that we can not afford to dwell on the past . Ben is optimistic enough to invest time and money .We can only hope he succeeds , and if he does , that he will take care to manage his affairs such that he avoids being overwhelmed .I have less money now than I did 5 years ago . So I will build nothing until Ben succeeds . Good Luck Ben

Thanks Neptune,

Money within reason is not a problem, but absolute correct information is vital for a producing unit.  I hope to clear up a few small points
in my next session with Thomas.  As he is sending me the parts to build a metric reactor, etc.  I am simply waiting till they arrive.  I can Skype real time with a portable camera so Thomas can see exactly what I am doing and what I have done.  He is a very intuitive builder and has years of experience in what does and what does not work. 

He looked at my "Inch" reactor and immediately told me two things I had to change to make it work, from what had been completed up to that point, it simply would not have worked and I would have not been the wiser and scratching my head.  I will continue to putter on it, build the Pyramid and wait for his reactor.  Will stake out a field here if I can find nodes that will work with a Pyramid and get a charging system set up, test it with my experimental reactor, etc.  The physics of the reactor is most intereting to me.  I have some ideas what it is physically, but until It works, it is just a theroy.  That it puts out DC just blows my mind based on it's construction!!!!! It is a steep learning curve process here in the world outside the box.   

Ben K4ZEP

neptune

Hi Ben , and thanks for joining us on this thread . It keeps us on the front page , and this thread will be sorely needed to keep chitchat off the main page when , in a few days it goes ballistic . Written words , and video`s have their limitations . When you think you covered everything , there is always something you missed . It would be interesting to hear what was wrong with your first reactor , but it is much more important that we let you concentrate on the main task .
       Here are some questions for water diviners . I live on the Fens , a vast tract of land which , in the last 250 years has been reclaimed from the sea . It has been described as "the sink of six counties ." Every rural house now has mains water supply . But most of the old houses originally had wells . Anywhere on the fens , the underground water is only a few feet below the surface . So I expect a successful well could be sunk anywhere .These wells were often about 40 feet deep , in case of drought . The question is , do we still have underground water ley lines and nodes and Hartmann lines etc? What I am really asking for is opinions as to whether a pyramid would work on the Fens .