Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

bristol physicists break 150 year old "law"

Started by WilbyInebriated, July 20, 2011, 07:02:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

once again we find out "laws" aren't really what they appear to be and material effects have much to be explored...
http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-07-bristol-physicists-year-old-law.html
and for those who want meat and potatoes instead of journalistic fluff...
http://arxiv.org/abs/1107.3753

conducts heat 100,000 times better, i wonder where i could use that... ;)

on a side note, fermilab has announced they have discovered a new particle... nope, it's not the higgs boson! imagine that... ;)  this one they are calling 'xi-sub-b'.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on July 20, 2011, 07:02:15 PM
once again we find out "laws" aren't really what they appear to be and material effects have much to be explored...
http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-07-bristol-physicists-year-old-law.html
and for those who want meat and potatoes instead of journalistic fluff...
http://arxiv.org/abs/1107.3753

conducts heat 100,000 times better, i wonder where i could use that... ;)

on a side note, fermilab has announced they have discovered a new particle... nope, it's not the higgs boson! imagine that... ;)  this one they are calling 'xi-sub-b'.

was it discovered by someone on this 'forum' or by a legitimate research foundation?

you know where I am going with this. it takes hard legit research with the proper high tech tools to discover this kind of stuff.

somethings do change. but not unless one has the intelligence to do so.
this is nothing special really at least not yet. discoveries will be made often but not necessarily in your time frame but in our children's time.

besides, your reference to this law that was broken is plural not singular as in your statement, it is just one law, you act like all the laws of physics have been violated.

don't count your laws before they have been properly hatched. laws state that there is no known method and or proof of violating a law in subject until a method and proof is known and peer reviewed then it becomes a rule not a law.

nobody was able to violate it till now, 150 years into the future.

will it take another 150 years to violate another?

someday, meat and potatoes may be against the law. simply because of the rights and well being of 'all' living things. so where does this stand?

it stands with those who are born only in 'those' times.

like it is said, lucky are those who are born in 'those' times.

Jerry 8)

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on July 20, 2011, 10:30:27 PM
was it discovered by someone on this 'forum' or by a legitimate research foundation?
RTFA...  ::)

you know where I am going with this. it takes hard legit research with the proper high tech tools to discover this kind of stuff.
yeah... you should RTFA...  ::)

somethings do change. but not unless one has the intelligence to do so.
this is nothing special really at least not yet. discoveries will be made often but not necessarily in your time frame but in our children's time.

besides, your reference to this law that was broken is plural not singular as in your statement, it is just one law, you act like all the laws of physics have been violated.
incorrect. this is something special, you are to ignorant to realize it's potential... and what is this "our children" garbage? do you have a turd in your pocket? i don't have any children... thus negating the concept of "our children"... ::)

i didn't act like that at all. drop the ridiculous hyperbole please... ::)

don't count your laws before they have been properly hatched. laws state that there is no known method and or proof of violating a law in subject until a method and proof is known and peer reviewed then it becomes a rule not a law.

nobody was able to violate it till now, 150 years into the future.

will it take another 150 years to violate another?

like it is said, lucky are those who are born in 'those' times.

Jerry 8)
these 'laws' aren't really laws... ::) they are theories (best guesses)...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on July 20, 2011, 10:55:32 PM

these 'laws' aren't really laws... ::) they are theories (best guesses)...

let me turn this around then.

these theories are not really theories, they are laws until they are broken period. understand.

until you find a way to break that law of physics, it will 'remain' until the appointed time. if there is an appointed time, if ever. you have to prove the law can not be broken, until then you are assuming all laws are just theory.

can you prove that all laws of physics will fail? no, you can not. until you prove that then there is more proof in the law proven.

if you want to violate a law then you will have to be passed by judgement by those who hold the laws in peer review, if you don't then you will become another crack pot in the history of time, unless you are lawless? the laws will always win given time.

I am not here to boil your noodles, I am just here to keep you in your friendly place. you know, the happy place.

or is it we live in a lawless universe? I let you respond to that.

Jerry 8)

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on July 20, 2011, 11:10:40 PM

let me turn this around then.

these theories are not really theories, they are laws until they are broken period. understand.

until you find a way to break that law of physics, it will 'remain' until the appointed time. if there is an appointed time, if ever. you have to prove the law can not be broken, until then you are assuming all laws are just theory.

can you prove that all laws of physics will fail? no, you can not. until you prove that then there is more proof in the law proven.

if you want to violate a law then you will have to be passed by judgement by those who hold the laws in peer review, if you don't then you will become another crack pot in the history of time, unless you are lawless? the laws will always win given time.

or is it we live in a lawless universe? I let you respond to that.

Jerry 8)
no they are not... they are best guesses. period. capiche? dong ma? comprende?

all the current "laws" of physics are theories... based upon axioms... ie: newton's work is based upon the axioms of euclid... etc. etc. ad infintum, ad nauseam.

i don't have to. period. capiche?

i could care less about violating the theories (laws) of academia... ::)

i wouldn't presume to know... such would be megalomania.
i'll leave presumptions like that to you and academia...  ::)