Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My Plan to Vindicate Bessler

Started by christo4_99, July 28, 2011, 09:26:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

penno64

Hi Christo,

Do you really have something you would like to share?

Do not be afraid - let it out.

You should understand, many are watching - not many are responding.

Kindest Regards, Penno

p.s. It would be a monumental day, if one could vindicate the genius of that man!

NerzhDishual

Hi Ou dot com crowd(?),

Perpetual motion is impossible. OK
Bessler was a bl' f' fraud. OK.
OK, right from a very reduced point of view.

Just change the rules of the game while playing this very game and use the time (tempo)...
The rules of the game, for ex:
The geometry of the device: see Alexander Frolov.
The tempo: see Claus Turtur.
The inductance or capacitance of some part of the circuit: see mainstream equations.

Just play with some maths and assume that each part of the product can vary.
Force = d(m.v)/dt and not only Force= m*dv/dt = m * acceleration because m is 'perpetually' and very swiftly changing.

For this very equation please see:
Ove Tedenstig : http://www.newphys.se/teden/Tedenstig/
And  Ronald D. Pearson
For ex: http://www.worlditc.org/f_19_pearson_afterlife_quantum.htm

Also:
Voltage= d(l*i)/dt. l can vary. (Steorn?)
Intensity= d(c.v)/dt. c can vary.(Testatika?)

NO! I have not achieved any 'OU', because:
I have not the Mojo.
I'm too lazy.
I'm stupid.

Anyway : please Christo4_99 d'ont give up.

Very Best
Nolite mittere margaritas ante porcos.

MrMag

Quote from: christo4_99 on July 29, 2011, 02:35:30 PM
the people who witnessed it began to believe in miracles and such and their hearts were lightened as a result .

Please enlighten me :)

christo4_99

Enlighten yourself ! I will with some more time produce the motion but for now i am begging you all to just get excited about it. Here is a quote from Bessler that will make the matter clear: "Do you see? These foolish ravings of my enemies will be held up to total ridicule by all intelligent people, who,with true understanding,have sought the Mobile in a place no different from that in which I eventually found it. Let the envious soul first describe to us what he thinks a true Mobile should be, what sort of device one should give that name to, and what he would be prepared to give for one - or let him actually produce one - and then we can judge the matter. In the meantime my machine will be called the PRIMUM, and it will also be called Perpetuum. The enemy in his madness can call it what he likes - my machine is the selfsame device that my enemies were unable to achieve. Enemy, come to terms with it, and prescribe in written legislation, if you wish, how my machine should be termed, and how I should be rewarded for it."

Anyone can be a critic , anyone can judge , no one even today can reproduce the man's demonstrations with the materials he had access to at the time . This will be my last post until I have the thing up and running . I have attempted to give a notice . Prepare for the truth ! Prepare to give thanks ! Prepare !

christo4_99

Quote from: penno64 on July 29, 2011, 05:59:20 PM
Hi Christo,

Do you really have something you would like to share?

Do not be afraid - let it out.

You should understand, many are watching - not many are responding.

Kindest Regards, Penno

p.s. It would be a monumental day, if one could vindicate the genius of that man!
I had not seen this post before...sorry i missed it . This is the type of response I am looking for in the spirit of truth and the recognition that the subject deserves !
Just think that if you have the same response to every claim of this type that sooner or later the man that is to deliver this comes along and you are heckling him also . Imagine that ! I really don't mind the opposition I have received ... although bittersweet it has been very motivating . But I've reached a point where it is no longer necessary . Many of you may think that you will see this type of thing first in a newspaper or see it on television if it fact it ever happens . Do you smell the coffee ?