Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Was Bessler for real?

Started by Dr, July 31, 2011, 11:01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr

I would like to start this thread to once and for all lay to rest, whether or not Bessler was a fraud, or was he the real deal, and did he in fact have a working gravity wheel!! Please feel free to give your opinion, PRO or CON! Thanks to a man by the name of John Collins, who has given over thirty years of his life in research of Bessler, we have a large pool of information to look at!

AB Hammer

Quote from: Dr on July 31, 2011, 11:01:33 AM
I would like to start this thread to once and for all lay to rest, whether or not Bessler was a fraud, or was he the real deal, and did he in fact have a working gravity wheel!! Please feel free to give your opinion, PRO or CON! Thanks to a man by the name of John Collins, who has given over thirty years of his life in research of Bessler, we have a large pool of information to look at!

Dr

Only a running wheel will ever put to rest the story of Bessler. Then and only then will Bessler be fully vindicated and a new understanding.

Alan
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Dr

Hi Alan, I know you think Bessler was for real, but can you give me your single most convincing argument as to why? ???

AB Hammer

Quote from: Dr on July 31, 2011, 12:07:27 PM
Hi Alan, I know you think Bessler was for real, but can you give me your single most convincing argument as to why? ???

Hi Dr

At the time of transaction and review of how his device worked. Bessler offered his head and to have the axeman there, if it was not what he claimed. Since my life is dealing with history. You can get a good understanding of what is serious. In the time of Bessler, you didn't make such offers lightly. You would in deed loose your head for fraud. There are plenty of documented witnesses as well that give even more positive belief of his success.

Even though a working wheel will not be able to be proved one way or the other as Bessler's. But a working wheel can and I believe will vindicate of the fraud name that modern science and some historians like to give him.

Alan 
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Dr

Yes Alan, I think they would have taken off his head if he was found out to be a fraud. He was asking for 100,000 Thalers ( how big a coin and what was it made of) in 1712, if a KIng paid that much and Bessler was indeed untruthful, he would be hunted to the ends of the earth, and wish all he got was a beheading!!!