Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Autonomous selfrunning pump of Djérassem le Bemadjiel from Tschad

Started by hartiberlin, August 06, 2011, 02:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quantumtangles

Ma première réaction était que P1V1=P2V2 pourrait être un problème. Mais non. Les mathématiques sont précises. C'est une 21e de siecle fontaine de Héron.

Fantastique. Une invention entièrement originale et totalment brillante (toutes les inventions construisent sur ce qu'est allé avant mais prend une étape originale brillante en avant). Je n'ai jamais vu ca. Il semble si évident (maintenant il l'a expliqué. ..comme toutes les inventions merveilleuses).

J'espère qu'il obtient assez de l'argent pour construire les plus grandes machines de fonctionnement.

Bon travail.

Si l'inventeur lit ceci, s'il vous plaît examiner mon invention 'Recirculating Fluid Turbine'. Peut-être les deux inventions pourraient être combinées.

My first reaction was that P1V1=P2V2 could be a problem. Not so. The maths all looks good. It is a 21st century Heron's fountain.

Fantastic. An utterly brilliant entirely original invention (bearing in mind all inventions build on what has gone before but take a brilliant novel step forward). I have never seen anything like it. It seems so obvious (now he has explained it...like all wonderful inventions).

I hope he gets plenty of funding to build larger working machines.

Damn good job.

TinselKoala

It's been a week, nearly, since the first posting. Still no video of a device built on this plan working. If it's so easy and simple, where's the video?

Any one of us could show this "autonomous selfrunning pump" turning a little waterwheel turning a generator powering a light bulb..... IF the pump actually worked as advertised.

Come on, Sword of God builders, Muller Dynamo builders, here's something that is patented and is ALLEGED to work, and it's simpler and has no moving parts except for the water. Where are the replications?

I'll build it myself..... but only AFTER I see a demonstration video.

TinselKoala

Quote from: tagor on August 07, 2011, 11:45:12 AM

look at the pump "fontaine de heron" it is working by pression and venturi !!

the pump of Djérassem is working by depression
Do you think the Heron's Fountain that you have illustrated will keep on running indefinitely? If so... why aren't you rich?

hartiberlin

It is not related to the Heron's Fountain.
It is more related to a special siphon setup.

We are still pondering in the German overunity.de
forum, if it works or not,....

See here, there are also a few new graphics...

http://www.overunity.de/index.php?topic=1225

I will post a summary as soon as we have a conclusive
answer to this device.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Cherryman

Here is someone from 2009, not quite the same but i see some resemblance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZsvGGBVsCc&feature=related

And with a pump:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTyjq5xQAuI&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

The way he uses the vacuum to evaporate the water, seems brilliant.

This way it should be possible to create clean water or even ice from nothing more then height see this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOYgdQp4euc

Not totally the same, but related enough i think to share.