Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Minto Wheels

Started by KSW, April 10, 2005, 05:54:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lltfdaniel1

you could EASLY GET -O-V-E-R-U-N-I-T-Y WITH THIS. 8hp from a W-A-T-E-R W-H-E-E-L- (AND use an small electric current to heat the water)OR USE A Candle LOL!

Get some gears .. um Tough gears , it spins at 1Rev a minute but 8 Hp (like a diesal Engine,how powerful are diesal generators again? something like 5-7hp?)

While I gazed in disbelief, Wally explained how his incredible power wheel works (see diagram above).

A few weeks later I again visited the Kinetics lab. By then the propane bottles had evolved into 12 containers of steel pipe welded into a polygon. The principle remained the same. I watched as Wally opened the valve to let in a trickle of water from solar panels on the roof of his parking shed. The water temperature was 155 degrees F.

Almost imperceptibly, the wheel started to turn. The speed picked up a bit and I timed a revolution -about one rpm. Minto noted my misgivings. "Try holding onto the shaft," he said. I grabbed the shaft firmly - it was as if I'd tried to stop some eerie, irresistible force: no sound, no evidence of power, just pure twist.

"Picture one 200 feet in diameter," he said. This time my mind boggled. Such a rig might hoist the pyramids.

Wally doesn't expect industrialized nations to scramble for his wheel, and he isn't selling anything. He's donating it as a "gift to the world" and expects it will be used in undeveloped, energy-short areas.

For example, a practical 33-ft. diameter wheel running on a temperature difference of as little as 3 1/2 degrees F and producing several horsepower could pump irrigation water, grind grain, or saw wood. The materials could be scrap pipe, and no machining or skills are needed to build it. Several low-boiling materials might be used, but propane or R-12 may be best.

Minto estimates a slightly larger (40-ft.) wheel with 14 pairs of 1-ft. x 4 1/3-ft. containers would provide 10,240 ft./lb. of work per container as each 269 lb. of liquid responds to gravity through a 20ft. lever arm. At only one rpm this is 8.69 hp; not spectacular, but low cost and capable of running steadily for generations. The slow rotational speed can be stepped up to whatever is needed, just as with the old-time waterwheels.

No fuel would be needed in many cases. The temperature difference required between the liquid on the bottom and the top occurs naturally in many situations: water and air, light and shade, etc.

Minto has outlined construction details in a two-sheet paper entitled "The Minto Wheel." There are no restrictions on building or experimenting with the wheel.
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

lltfdaniel1

a 8 hp engine can power a 5kw G-E-N-E-R-A-T-O-R.

How much power do you need to heat water , or even a bit of it?

why hasnt anybody tryed this / or have,......

0_0 OIL!!!! DRINK OIL!!!!

DOH!!!

THIS IS A ENERGY ALTERNATIVE ISNT IT?
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

lltfdaniel1

AND ITS VERY SIMPLE TO BUILD THEN RATHER FIGUREING OUT HOW TO MAKE A STUPID MEG RUN.

And low cost and CHEAPER THEN A MAGNET MOTOR.

+GEARS + ALTERNATOR (IF YOU USE USED AND POSSIBLY NEW..)

AND USE THE ELECTRIC WHICH IS GENERATRED (AND I DON'T THINK IT WOULD TAKE MUCH TO HEAT WATER 2C , DO YOU???)

MORE LIKE 200 -500W > 3-4KW o_0.

THE ONLY DOWNSIDE WOULD BE ERM NOTHING .

OR BUY A 500 W HEATER

so Overunity can be made with this 19'70's motor

a 500 w heater is hotter then your Hand , so a sterling engine can run on your hand (low temp) , so Overunity looks GUARENTEED With this 70'S Machine.

Paul-R

Quote from: lltfdaniel1 on November 21, 2005, 08:17:47 PM
you could EASLY GET -O-V-E-R-U-N-I-T-Y WITH THIS.
It's not an overunity machine since the energy comes from the environment. Thermodynamically speaking, a heat engine. It would be good to adapt it so that the wheel runs in a slanting plane through a wall, sheet of timber, window so that the cold side is out of doors and the warm side indoors.

The joy of the drinking bird is that it doesn't need that. Could the drinking bird be adapted to rotate and then drive coils, magnets etc saving the back emf ?

lltfdaniel1

Well from what i understand and have wised up despite my posts years back that i find embarrassing.

At the very best and this is full proof even in science is that you can use energy saving methods to save power but would not be overunity, absolutely nothing would achieve over unity and this is what i have learned.

Things like the back emf method is a energy saving method but would not give you overunity but at best with this method you are saving energy for example.

So yeah at the very best it would be energy saving methods but not overunity, anyone agree?

I think everyone would agree.

Dan.