Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

PLEASE READ THIS-MAJOR BREAK THRU FROM BILL MEHESS

Started by billmehess, August 12, 2011, 11:13:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JouleSeeker

Quote from: evolvingape on August 15, 2011, 08:01:40 AM
Hi everyone,

The reason I had a restless night is this:

An overunity device is normally classified by standard efficiency calculation...

Power In / Power Out = Efficiency %

A device can be classified this way and is either underunity, unity, or overunity...

<100%... =100%... >100%

The problem here is that the device is most definitely overunity, producing more power out than in, but without a value for power in it defies classification by the OU % model as I understand it.

So if we classify it as a Free Energy device, which it most certainly is, as User Input = Zero, we also cannot calculate it's efficiency without a Power In value.

In the example of a solar panel it is possible to measure the amount of sunlight hitting the panel giving you a power in value, and it is possible to calculate the efficiency of conversion of that total light to electrical output, giving you a power out value.

A solar panel is typically about 20% efficient and so is underunity, but as user input = zero, that 20% is free energy to the user.

In the case of Bill's device it is both overunity and free energy but no efficiency calculation is possible as User Power In = Zero, and, Environment Power In = Unknown

So, at this stage it must be assumed that power available to the system from the Environment is infinity, and therefore power out from the system also is infinity â€" conversion losses.

It will be very important to scientifically analyse the relationship between all components of the system to see if there is a particular factor that affects the relationship (ie resistance etc).

And also if the scaling up process demonstrates linear or non-linear trends for each particular factor.

This is just a preliminary overview of what gave me a restless night, and I know that a lot of you understand this. I wrote this for the people that are learning and just getting into the subject who might otherwise attribute my sleepness night to too much coffee :)

RM :)

RM -- You wrote,

I'm quite sure you wrote the ratio UPSIDE DOWN; it should be:

Power OUT   / Power IN = Efficiency %

Power in comes from -- gasoline (in a generator) or the sun (solar panels) or the grid (e.g., for an invertor), battery (flashlight), etc.

In Bill's case, his "power in" is ZERO, so the efficiency becomes VERY large ("infinite").  That's what makes this so exciting.

Bill -- it looks indeed like you're doing this with an altruistic and anti-suppression approach -- which is what I and many have also espoused.  WONDERFUL! 
  (This is what I did with my solar-funnel cooker invention nearly 20 years ago; patent applied for, but no patent, and then we spread the details of HOW TO world wide.  Now the solar funnel cooker is ALL OVER the globe, particularly Haiti, Bolivia, Phillipines, Kenya, etc.) -- cooking food cheaply for families.)

I would add -- encourage RAPID replications and announcements of successful replications, and encourage getting these into the LOCAL media such as newspapers, TV news -- and YouTube etc. 

Then this could go viral.
(And unstoppable by the globalist-power-controllers  even, I think.)

Expect opposition even then (e.g. -- "impossible -- perpetual motion -- BAH-Humbug" and "fraud"), but these voices can be quickly overcome by experimental proofs -- replications -- and appropriate media attention.

Very exciting.

evolvingape

Quote from: JouleSeeker on August 15, 2011, 01:12:05 PM
RM -- You wrote,

I'm quite sure you wrote the ratio UPSIDE DOWN; it should be:

Power OUT   / Power IN = Efficiency %

Yes your right... Good spot... oops...  :-[

Thanks for pointing that out... I had not noticed ;)

RM :)

dougotio

Good luck Bill,
I enjoyed the talk we had this AM on the phone. I am looking forward to the live demo.
Keep your head down and watch your back.
Doug

P.S. are there others in the Portland OR. area who would like to get together and discuss what we are doing? I am in Jefferson, OR. We could meet at Bills' demo?
I know we all wish the best for Bill! These are exciting times. Maybe we will see "Galt's Gulch" yet. lol

NerzhDishual

Hi Guys,

This post is just to get notifications.  :P

BTW : this Bill Mehess's mysterious device sounds great. I can't wait.

Very Best
Nolite mittere margaritas ante porcos.

e2matrix

Quote from: billmehess on August 15, 2011, 09:11:28 AM< snip <

Again at the demo everything will be revealed-EVERYTHING and personal replication will be encourged. After the demo I will launch a wbsite and  make detailed plans and upgrades available at a very nominal cost. < snip <

I fully encourage this idea and would be glad to purchase plans to support you as well as making this device myself. 

I still am concerned in the ways evolvingpage is about some things stated.  Have you considered an open source GNU style patent?  This would avoid the possibility of the NoSuchAgency slapping you down immediately with a national security order.  But then I guess you already have the patent app?  I'm not sure if it hits their radar until it's in the P.O. 

My other concern is what has been stated here concerning defending patents.  All very true if it's you-the-little-guy versus a big corporation. 

I'm hoping your deal at OMSI works out.  I had a science project there long ago and really like that place. 

I hate to add more to your plate right now but I haven't seen this specifically mentioned.  And having awareness can help planning but I sincerely hope it does not add to any stress.  Here is the deal - I've been involved in a specific electronic based tech for many years as a hobby.  I have seen many people stateside try to build and manufacture some of this tech to sell.  In every case it took them roughly 1 to 2 years to get it out the door.  Repeatedly the Chinese were latching onto the same new ideas and new component upgrades and getting it out the door in about 1 or 2 months.  And with good quality in most cases and in some cases even better than the U.S. made products.  So if this hits the radar over in China they'll have a product going full production and available to sell for cheap before you can even setup for production.  I welcome any ideas anyone may have to prevent this.  I may be wrong but I think it's a scenario to at least be aware of.