Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

=THE BIG QUESTION=

Started by pree5, September 03, 2011, 05:28:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pree5

Energy can be neither created nor destroyed, but it can be converted from one form to another and impossible for a machine to be 100 efficient......................................................so =HOW TO WORK A FREE ENERGY?

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

onthecuttingedge2005

what is the greatest strengths.

Doug1

You answered your own question so I have to wonder if you asked the wrong question or ment something ells.

SchubertReijiMaigo

QuoteEnergy can be neither created nor destroyed, but it can be converted from one form to another

So, where the energy/matter (it's the same...) is absorbed by a black hole and never reappearing...
Even conventional scientist can't give you a precise responce about this --> total mystery...

Quoteand impossible for a machine to be 100 efficient

Yes, even FE machine aren't 100% efficient, but if you have COP > 1, I don't care about losses (small losses of course)...

And about losses they are not "losses" but energy converted into waste heat... Heat is EM radiation in the Tera hertz region, solar panel with nano antenna can convert back into useful electcity... (the main problem about this is to find a very rapid diode to convert AC Tera Hertz into usable DC...

QuoteHOW TO WORK A FREE ENERGY?

The infrared solar panel described above is a kind of FE machine, you can recycle energy for eternity...

Convert gravity, time, reactive power into energy, so here I don't know the exact process...

If you want a clue: Playing with magnetic field, motor, transformer, PM, reactive power, harmonics, resonance, searching reactionless phenomena (avoiding Lenz Law or using it in your favor) will be a good start...

pree5

thanks;)SchubertReijiMaigo ;)

i need more answers from other's let see.... ::)