Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Fun Capacitor Circuit

Started by pg46, June 11, 2006, 01:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

but you claim you get more energy alltogether in all caps.. so do you put then all 3 or 4 caps in series or what ? I am now totally confused and don?t know what you are doing exactly... please describe again in detail how you get the motor to run longer compared to the standard 12 volts single cap. Thanks.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

pg46

Hi All-

Sorry for the delayed responses, as like I said before I haven't steady access to internet just now since I am currently travelling.
hartiberlin-
If we put the energy formulas aside for the moment.
  Let me say here first that it is far easier to actually do the circuit than to write about it  :D Let's run through it again here anyhow-
1)Take 3 identical caps 2) lets call them C1,C2 and C3   3)charge C1 to 12 volts 4)connect C1 neg to C2 neg 5) connect C2 pos to C3 neg 6) finally connect C3 pos back over to C1 pos
You will end up with approx. 8 volts in C1 and 4 volts in each C2 and C3  - thats it !

Best,

FreeEnergy

there is a saying - energy cannot be destroyed or created, it can only change form - somewhere in quantum physics

NerzhDishual

Hi pg46 

Is that what you really mean?
Sounds not 'conventional'. :D
Anyway, I will try it.

Best

Nolite mittere margaritas ante porcos.

NerzhDishual

Hi everybody and especially pg48

Should I be understood when craming my own stuff into this one: a quote from pg48 
QuoteSee, if we take a single 12 volt cap and connect in parallel with 2 others the same we end up with 3 seperate caps charged to 4 volts each. Even though these are 12 volts combined, according to the energy formula these three combined don't add up to the original 12 volt charge (3 x 0.176=0.528) The original 12 volt cap has 1.584 joules.

That is exactly what I was saying in another post. When you parallel-connect 2 or more caps, it appears that you are loosing NRG, as pg46 is pointing out with his 3 caps (1.584 joules vs 0.528 joules).

Should I be allowed to 'self-quote' my May 16, 2006 post to "free energy circuit setup"? (It was about 2 caps and the "lost NRG".)

QuoteNot at all, said my physics textbook!
The reasoning is (sorry for my translation, but the French text is not so limpid):There have been production of another energy that the electric charging energy of the second cap. The wires between the two cap have been travelled by an electric current which have produced in these wires a calorific energy w''. This calorificNRG does not depends upon the resistance of the wires and represents the difference w-w'' wich equals W/2.

Ok scientists...
So, when I put a motor betwen the two caps, I guess that the calorific NRG should vanish as I have the same results (V/2 for each cap) plus a motor running. [...]
Sorry, but I can not help smelling a rat.

That is what I was saying a couple of weeks ago.
I can say that again.

The caps's behavior seems to be strange.
But, the  experimenter creativity is infinite.

Best

Nolite mittere margaritas ante porcos.