Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Self Running 40kW (40,000 Watt) Fuelless Generator from witts.ws scam?

Started by johnnymx, September 08, 2011, 10:14:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

memoryman

Stefan, on PESN I have been expressing my view (as ngepro) that there was no reason for you to go and Stuart is not liking it.
Btw, with the unqualified  'team' going is a Dan Glover; he was John Rohner's spokesman in 2012. Look him up.

MarkE

Quote from: memoryman on May 30, 2015, 08:43:38 PM
Stefan, on PESN I have been expressing my view (as ngepro) that there was no reason for you to go and Stuart is not liking it.
Btw, with the unqualified  'team' going is a Dan Glover; he was John Rohner's spokesman in 2012. Look him up.
Really, Dan Glover who promoted the plasma engine he never saw work at: Tesla Tech 2012, Power Gen 2012, and CES 2013 is going?  His background is: he graduated law school, and worked in web design.

memoryman

Yes, THAT Dan Glover. (Con)fidence inspiring?
Entourage

The following individuals plan to be involved in the PES entourage.
Sterling D. Allan - Me, PES Network, Inc.
Stuart Campbell - my associate here at PES
Gowtham - from India, has professional experience in the assessment and measurement of electrical output, on behalf of PES.

Jay Pavasia - of Jeruz Energy, which has helped roll out MagneGas successfully in India, among other things. (Interested in introducing Rosch's KPP to India)
Dan Glover - Jay's associate; from Nevada, USA

Ronny Korsberg - Oslo Norway, purchased 5 kW AuKW for his home
J.D. - from The Netherlands, Global BEM

John Broberg - Of Vision Lighting, from Santa Clara, California, USA; interested in bringing to US market, starting with a local 5 MW desalination plant

MarkE

Quote from: memoryman on May 30, 2015, 09:02:04 PM
Yes, THAT Dan Glover. (Con)fidence inspiring?
Entourage

The following individuals plan to be involved in the PES entourage.
Sterling D. Allan - Me, PES Network, Inc.
Stuart Campbell - my associate here at PES
Gowtham - from India, has professional experience in the assessment and measurement of electrical output, on behalf of PES.

Jay Pavasia - of Jeruz Energy, which has helped roll out MagneGas successfully in India, among other things. (Interested in introducing Rosch's KPP to India)
Dan Glover - Jay's associate; from Nevada, USA

Ronny Korsberg - Oslo Norway, purchased 5 kW AuKW for his home
J.D. - from The Netherlands, Global BEM

John Broberg - Of Vision Lighting, from Santa Clara, California, USA; interested in bringing to US market, starting with a local 5 MW desalination plant
Is there anyone amongst them who understand that gravity is conservative?

EJ2090

Hi, I like you on the free energy systems research would you please give full information about the system Chess Chmp Bell.