Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How do you make Money from an overunity device that can not be patented?

Started by Justsomeguy, September 09, 2011, 01:49:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justsomeguy

Say that you have discovered a previously unknown property of a substance that allows you to prove overunity beyond any doubt. Repeatable and reproducible by anyone. You have used different materials, meters, gauges, and even multiple locations to rule out outside influences (I used to be a metrologist, I ran a materials testing lab, And process engineering for a major corp. trust me). Also assume that with such a breakthrough that you would like to become disgustingly wealthy. You are familiar with the laws of thermodynamics, but you also can see it with you own eyes and hold it in your hands. No input required. It just works. Linear or rotational and output is measured with "work"- force over distance.
Now you start researching patents and find out that you can't protect it. How do you make Billions from it? JREF has a million dollar prize. There are some X prizes and some oil guy. But how do you make real money with it? 
I would really like some ideas.

gauschor

I suggest to get to the river first before speculating on how to cross it.

From other Planet

My plan would be to produce as much electrical power from it as possible and sell this energy. The Problem I see with this you have to cover up your Device, perhaps with also using some Solar Panels or other conventional power producing technologies...  ;)
But like many others I also think you should share the building plans with others, so all people in the world, who want to, can use it.  :)

Jimboot

It's a good question, one I have spent some time thinking about. Royalties and patents are very 20th century concepts as the music and film industry is trying to rail against. In the open source community ppl make money from providing services or products that work on a platform. A holy Grail free energy device is only the first step. You must dareisay value add to that with real products and services. No one is paying royalties or licensing for an electric motor or the Internet I stand to be corrected here. The fortunes come from utilizing the the tech. If you have something, think beyond royalties or patents.
Where is the niche that you can provide a real difference using the tech. I would go there first before a patent and then open source.