Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Faster than the speed of light, in Hadron collider, Wow

Started by powercat, September 22, 2011, 06:18:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NerzhDishual

It is not a fact?  It Is.
You could replicate this documented experiment.

I jumped the gun? I did.

I am the fool? Perhaps.
You? Just do not care? Let it be!

Et bien le bonjour chez vous monsieur je sais tout.
Nolite mittere margaritas ante porcos.

Liberty

Quote from: NerzhDishual on September 22, 2011, 10:02:54 PM
Hi OU dot com guys,

Eric Dollard demonstrated, a lot of years ago, that, actually, faster than light is possible.
Einstein was wrong. You bet he was.  ...

Does anyone know what was used to accelerate the particle 45.4 miles?  Was it a series of  magnetic fields or an attractive charge force?  If so, I think I can imagine why it may have been clocked going faster than the speed of light.
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor

Justsomeguy

Quote from: NerzhDishual on September 22, 2011, 10:02:54 PM
Hi OU dot com guys,

Eric Dollard demonstrated, a lot of years ago, that, actually, faster than light is possible.
Einstein was wrong. You bet he was.

The Justsomeguy's opinions are also relatives.
IMHO, they are relative to his stupidity

Very Best.

Maybe you are ignorant of the fact that time is not constant. When measuring speed based on time and distance, shouldn't both be examined? Isn't the very result of this experiment supposed to prove the possibility of time travel or a warped dimension? Gee, imagine that. The distance travelled could be shorter. Time could be distorted. Or it could just be going faster. 

NerzhDishual

Please just Google vid question "Eric Dollard"
You could stumble upon:
Eric Dollard Peter Lindemann Tesla's Longitudinal Electricity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4m82cvThd8

You also could google ask:  Konstantin Meyl faster than light

Konstantin Meyl is a 'real' scientist.
JustSome... is just a real, what?.
Very Best

Nolite mittere margaritas ante porcos.

Justsomeguy

Joe Lykken of Fermilab said, “Special relativity only holds in flat space, so if there is a warped fifth dimension, it is possible that on other slices of it, the speed of light is different.”
John Learned, a neutrino astronomer at the University of Hawaii, said that if the results of the Opera researchers turned out to be true, it could be the first hint that neutrinos can take a shortcut through space, through extra dimensions.

National Institute of Technology researcher Chen-Wen Chou, who recently developed the world’s most precise clock.
...Chou’s latest development now allows scientists to study the effects of time dilation at much shorter, and more manageable, distances. In fact, Chou was able to study a second effect of time dilation â€" time relative to an object’s movement.