Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Peter Davey Unveiled Core replicates 10 / 8 /11

Started by ramset, October 08, 2011, 07:07:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/7096-peter-davey-heater-4.html#post161435

The Movie
http://www.youtube.com/user/core315185#p/a/u/0/Z2bxYD5gRVY

This wasn't expected to work yet.... Core hasn't started the "Tune" yet

This is Absolutely amazing !!
Next stop Timothy Thrapp  WITTS Ministries   Creepos

We need to get behind this 100 % asap!!

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

nul-points

Quote from: ramset on October 08, 2011, 07:07:18 PM
[...]
This wasn't expected to work yet.... Core hasn't started the "Tune" yet

This is Absolutely amazing !!
[...]
We need to get behind this 100 % asap!!

Chet

Calm down Chet!  (**)

the time to get excited is not when yet another person (re)discovers the 'no-tuning necessary' Joule heating of water using electric current - which NerzhDishual's tests had confirmed by page 10 of the 32 page "Peter Davey Heater" thread here in this forum in 2008

the time to get excited is when someone presents some actual (& meaningful) data showing output heat energy produced > input electric energy supplied (ie. a COP > 1)

(**) don't worry - sometimes i forget to take my meds, too  ;)

Quote from: nul-points on June 03, 2008, 07:16:43 PM
[...]
actually, i think the single most amazing fact about this whole device here, is that it's inventor has not electrocuted himself before now!   

look at that water all over his work surfaces where he rests his three closely-joined metal electrodes, themselves covered in water, which are connected directly to the mains

you see, if you survive flying a Spitfire in wartime, the Universe has basically run out of threats to you!!

if you think Peter Davey's 'kettle' is cool - wait 'till you see his electric toothbrush  - ouch!  ;D
[...]

"To do is to be" ---  Descartes;
"To be is to do"  ---  Jean Paul Sarte;
"Do be do be do" ---  F. Sinatra

nightlife

Regardless of what the actually efficiency is, it is obvious that it is a much more efficient way to heat water then any other means we use today. That in its self is a major accomplishment which deserves replication as well as more testing and experimenting to get the best results possible.
Witts showed a sphere starting at 100 and reaching 180 in 2 minutes using a 9 volt battery. I am very sceptical of there findings mainly due to the religious BS behind them but after seeing what Core has done, it may just be legitimate and or possible.

nul-points

Quote from: nightlife on October 09, 2011, 01:25:42 AM
Regardless of what the actually efficiency is, it is obvious that it is a much more efficient way to heat water then any other means we use today. That in its self is a major accomplishment which deserves replication as well as more testing and experimenting to get the best results possible.
Witts showed a sphere starting at 100 and reaching 180 in 2 minutes using a 9 volt battery. I am very sceptical of there findings mainly due to the religious BS behind them but after seeing what Core has done, it may just be legitimate and or possible.

the 'inefficiency' here is the time and effort wasted by many people repeating what has been said and done in several forums over several years - and yet still spamming unrelated topic threads with a 'NEWS FLASH!' about "Amazing" developments

the original patent (and other later, related, ones) clearly shows an industrial type water heater using direct Joule heating of water - no hint of 'OU'

the Witts water heater 'claim' seems to suggest heating by cavitation - which does not appear to be related to the Joule heating occurring in Peter Davey's 'kettle'

"To do is to be" ---  Descartes;
"To be is to do"  ---  Jean Paul Sarte;
"Do be do be do" ---  F. Sinatra

Low-Q

Is it all water? It looks like it is a lighter fluid on top which doesn't mix with water. You can actually see the waves in the middle of the "water". Any thoughts?

Vidar