Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Time Travel Research

Started by telemachus, October 10, 2011, 03:51:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: Tito L. Oracion on October 15, 2011, 07:47:11 AM
In this type of study, i think we are not becoming a scientist but a sorcerer  :D  :D  :D

i think i am going to take a unit lesson in hogwarts.  :D

Science has a tendency to debunk magic.

CuriousChris

What is time?

To me time is nothing more than a man made measure used to measure motion. at its very basic time is a measure of the oscillations of energy in the universe. or perhaps in another way the rotations of electrons around a nucleus.

When can go forward in time by slowing our own relative atomic time, that is if we accelerate to near the speed of light our own atomic vibrations slow down RELATIVE to the rest of the universe. therefore we age slower.

Gravity effects time because it effects the speed of those vibrations. hence Einsteins space-time.

but how can we reverse the universe's time relative to our time?

That is what reverse time travel is. we need to wind back the entire universe while preventing our own atomic vibrations from going in to reverse.

is that possible?
does it even make sense?

In summation, going forward using some sort of stasus, yes absolutely possible. going backwards again? No I don't ever believe we can.

CC

vineet_kiran

@CC

Physical time travel is impossible whether it is to future or to past.  Any material which has physical mass cannot be accelerated to velocity of light as per Einstien's equations. But those (Einstien's) equations are not applicable for entities which donot possess physical mass.  As you know the entire universe is made of just two real things;  one is matter and the other is field.   A field (magnetic, electrical, gravitational  etc.,)  is as real and universal as matter but  does not possess physical mass.  Hence  to travel through time one has to convert his material body to a field body or make his spirit (soul) come out of his body.  (out of body experience is not new phenomenon,  several people have experienced it).   Certain people see dreams while sleeping  which becomes true after some times.  It means that it is possible to travel through time mentally since mind can travel faster than light.

When it is possible to exist as 'living matters'  (all living animals) it should also be possible to exist as living fields (spirits or ghosts)

When there is possibility of mater world (earth)  there should also be possibility of a field world (heaven).

Accepting without proof  is blind faith and not religion.   A true religion does not encourage blind faiths.  As Einstien rightly said ' Science without religion is lame and religion without science id blind'

Regards,

Vineet.K.

CuriousChris

Actually "Physical Time Travel" happens all the time. Astronauts age slower than those of us who are earthbound. but only by a tiny amount. That is because time moves slower in lower gravity than in higher gravity. Each time you fly in a plane, you jump forward in time by just a fraction. Why? because those on the ground and even the ground itself move through time faster than you do.

My point was going backwards in time is in my opinion not possible. Because by my definition there is no such thing as backwards in time.

Going backwards in time also raises so many paradoxes and impossibilities that it is most likely impossible even if my definition of time is totally wrong.

As far as out of body experiences and other fanciful stuff, I'll leave that to those who like to colour their beliefs by their desires rather than use a scientific approach.

CC

CuriousChris

Oops I forgot...

I also carefully used the word "Stasis" for a reason, even though I spelt it wrong.

If you are locked in some sort of stasis (not possible so far I know), you effectively jump forward in time. Because in the "stasis field" if one was possible, freezes (not by cold, but by stopping or slowing motion) all matter within your body. Thus time does not pass for you while it trundles forward for the rest of the universe. So given that there is no proof a "stasis field" is impossible, forward time travel in amounts larger than a few nanoseconds is in my opinion theoretically possible. Just don't plan to ever come back.

I imagine due to the huge gravity in a black hole time moves very slowly there.

Look up Gravitational time dilation and the twin paradox for more information about gravity and time. The connection between gravity and time is scientifically proven.

CC