Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New way to increase battery power.

Started by stevensrd1, October 27, 2011, 06:42:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevensrd1

Im not so sure its all just galvanic reaction here. I mean it makes sense to think it is partly. But looking at it from another point of view it takes around four lemons using galvanic reactions, wired in series just to get a led to light this bright. And they are highly acidic. Im using only water. Maybe Im mistaken but it makes me think. Its like if we say I have half the power already from the battery and I only need another half to light the led, ok cause 2-- 1.5v bats will light the led. But if we say 4 lemons wired in series make a led light, using galvanic reaction. Then 2 lemons represent 1 battery. And since the lemons are highly acidic, but yet Im using only water for my other half of the power, I would need several of my other half's wired in series using only water to equal another half like the two lemons which are highly acidic.

Tito L. Oracion

I THINK JOULE THIEF IS A GOOD THING TO COMBINE WITH IT AND I THINK INSTEAD POUR OF WATER WE POUR  HYDROCLORIC ACID OR WE AD SOME SALT OR VINEGAR THEN WE CHARGE A LOT OF CAPS THEN DISCHARGE  AND LIGHT OUR HOUSE  :D

AND INSTEAD OF MAGNESIUM WE BUY A CEMENT NAIL OR ZINC, THE ONE THAT CAN BE PURCHASE IN A HARDWARE STORE. VERY CHIEF  :D

AND I THINK SERIES PARALLEL TECHNIQUE CAN ALSO BE DONE WITH THIS THING  :D

THIS IS FUN!!!!!!  :D  :D   :D  :D  :D  :D

NEXT TIME I'LL TRY A 12 VOLTS BAT AND ONE DUMP TRUCK OF SAND  :D LOL 

;D 

NickZ

More copper and magnesium wires in a cup can be placed in series with the existing circuit. That will also help to charge the battery up to the same output as the rest of the circuit. More cups with wet dirt or sand can produce more voltage.
  There are several videos on youtube showing this kind of thing.  This will produce more volts when in placed in series, but not more mAs.
  This is a galvanic reaction, meaning it will self destruct , as it works by the breaking down of the metals. You don't need the battery, at all. As it can be done with just two different metals, placed in cups of water, like other have shown.

stevensrd1

Yes you are correct since I wired two sand batteries in series without the battery and have lit up the led, using everything the same an adding the positive electrodes. Ill put the video of that on my site as well on the same page. Thanks.