Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Offtopic: Invest in Gold now!

Started by Hans, June 17, 2006, 03:28:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancaIV

Yes and no !
Leader-ship is a work-function,
physically Usama Bin Laden abused his position,
he have had to lie !
He abused his own Al-Quaeda-member !!!
LIE:SCHARIA-judgement ?

If I would have such a leader-
after this action- I would elimanate him ! 

S
  dL

raburgeson

I wouldn't waist a dime on gold. Gold hasn't shown any use in any of the evolving new technologies. It's just trinket metal. If you're going to invest in something invest in something that is going to have industrial demand. Titanium and Platinum look good. Silver and copper are staples and lead is in most solder joints.

SMC

I've been debating on investing my savings before a recession or depression that is definitely on the way.......and I've come to the conclusion that if the grid goes down OR the price/KWH is prohibitive- the item in highest demand will be energy. How many 200 watt PV panels and or batteries can I buy for $25K?

Also - when is the right time to sell a house that is paid for and start the cabin in the woods?

Other items in great demand will be food and tools.....and there will always be a demand for booze and cigarettes...a few dozen cases of each might be a good idea. And guns & ammo will be big too.

raburgeson

Strike what I said earlier, our nanotechicians have created micro machines that can transfigure any element and leaps have been made in transmutation too. They expect to be able to do that desktop soon. That means none of the elements are worth investing in. Check out picotech and neutrino-manipulation. They expect desktop accelerators soon and are also though I found no links on it changing subatomic structures with photon bombardment. In short they can manufacture elements and soon the private world will be able to too. I have a barrel full of electronic parts buried deep. How much do you think working transistors will be worth?