Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ibpointless2 Crystal Cells

Started by ibpointless2, November 02, 2011, 02:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triffid

Just thinking out loud here.The copper and aluminum wires twisted together at their tops make a good way to connect all the cells in the egg carton.Since their voltages are only about .52 volts each.I will have to put together 12 cells to get just 6 volts or less.With 6 cells I can measure it but cannot light an LED yet.If I could find magnesium wire I would use it.triffid

My red LED is still burning bright from the new organic cells.

triffid

I had a new idea tossed to me yesterday.I'm trying plants,why not try something from an animal?Like bile salts from a gall bladder of a fish for instance?I don't want fishy smelling cells but bile salts by itself would not smell?I hope anyway.

triffid

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bile

Bile acts to some extent as a surfactant, helping to emulsify the fats in the food. Bile salt anions have a hydrophilic side and a hydrophobic side, and therefore tend to aggregate around droplets of fat (triglycerides and phospholipids to form micelles, with the hydrophobic sides towards the fat and hydrophilic towards the outside. The hydrophilic sides are positively charged due to the lecithin and other phospholipids that compose bile, and this charge prevents fat droplets coated with bile from re-aggregating into larger fat particles. Ordinarily, the micelles in the duodenum have a diameter of around 14-33 μm.

The liquid in an animals gallbadder contains about 10 percent bile salt.

PhiChaser

Hey all,
Been messing around with the cells I made a week ago with the borax; The ones that got hard that is... And seeing how they charge. I've seen a cell go from 0.14v to 1.65v hooking it to a 6v lantern battery for 10-15 seconds. No amperage readings, I'm sure they weren't great, dunno... I really need to do some better testing and get a decent 'bank' of cells using the borax... Maybe this coming week if I'm not too busy... Still need supplies (sigh)...
Anyhow, hope everyone had a great weekend.
Happy experimenting,
PC

EDIT: I have two cells lighting a LED and giving me a steady 2.52v @ 18uA. I took a picture and will upload shortly. Everything was hooked in series but the VOM which was connected to either end of the two cell 'battery' (CORRECTION: connected on either side of the LED...hmmm...). Gonna go look for a sec.. Wow... Yeah! Amperage is down a tic but the VOM is still reading 2.52v. Be back later to post the pic with some readings as well. :)

2nd EDIT: Well, the ammeter reads about 13uA but the LED looks the same to me (NOT fully lit) and the VOM now reads 2.50v about a half hour from the last edit... I will leave these hooked up until morning. Here is another awesome fuzzy pic. :)
3rd: Corrected my VOM probe position after looking at my setup (in the pic)...

PhiChaser

Update on the 'battery': 0.95v and 2uA this morning with no visible light emitting from the LED. Ugh... Lame.
More later... Stuff to do today...

Happy experimenting,
PC

EDIT: Okay, I finally decoupled everything with the VOM reading 0.8v and the ammeter sitting on about two uA. One interesting tidbit regarding this: I measured the cells afterwards and one was at over 1.7v and the other was at around 0.3v (the one with the negative (Al side) connected to the LED). Any thoughts on this?