Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ibpointless2 Crystal Cells

Started by ibpointless2, November 02, 2011, 02:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triffid

Years ago I worked for a company that I had to keep lab notebooks for.When you are inventing or experimenting you need to keep an accurate notebook of events.Written in english/or whatever your language is and plainly enough so someone else can come along a year later and figure out what you were doing.If you write like a doctor no one can read your writing so a good rule of thumb is to print everything in your note book.
I confess I have not done it for the experiments I did here.I tried to make this thread my notebook.I posted my results here to make it open source.
You can yahoo up some decent rules for keeping a lab notebook or an experimenters notebook.Thats useful if you wish to patent something(ie.take it to court).triffid

triffid

Ok that said,My newest magnesium strips that I tried to protect with petro jelly have snapped with light handling.So far I have snapped magnesium strips with acids ranging from acetic up to oxalic acid.The last cell remaining intact is generating 1.37 volts

Theres something wrong with my copper/aluminum wire cells too.Most likely I went amiss in their construction(like missing the crystal mass).
The highest voltage I can get is about 2.0 volts.Thats only 4 cells hooked up in series.I have 12 in the egg carton.I can get .5 volts for the whole panel .So back to the beginning on that I guess.

I still have to try the borax treated magnesium strips.But I think I will use only acetic acid from vineagar.That way it will not have the oxalic acid to fight with.Oxalic acid is 3000 times stronger than acetic acid.I got 1.67 volts on one cell with acetic acid.

triffid

Here in this article they are talking about harvesting solar energy without using solar cells.They are talking about crystals.
http://phys.org/news/2011-04-solar-power-cells-hidden-magnetic.html
triffid

triffid

Light has electric and magnetic components. Until now, scientists thought the effects of the magnetic field were so weak that they could be ignored. What Rand and his colleagues found is that at the right intensity, when light is traveling through a material that does not conduct electricity, the light field can generate magnetic effects that are 100 million times stronger than previously expected. Under these circumstances, the magnetic effects develop strength equivalent to a strong electric effect.
“This could lead to a new kind of solar cell without semiconductors and without absorption to produce charge separation,” Rand said. “In solar cells, the light goes into a material, gets absorbed and creates heat. Here, we expect to have a very low heat load. Instead of the light being absorbed, energy is stored in the magnetic moment. Intense magnetization can be induced by intense light and then it is ultimately capable of providing a capacitive power source.”
What makes this possible is a previously undetected brand of “optical rectification,” says William Fisher, a doctoral student in applied physics. In traditional optical rectification, light’s electric field causes a charge separation, or a pulling apart of the positive and negative charges in a material. This sets up a voltage, similar to that in a battery. This electric effect had previously been detected only in crystalline materials that possessed a certain symmetry.

triffid

http://www.nuenergy.org/alt/make_your_own_chemalloy_battery.htm  this is an article on how build a battery with a welding rod and carbon.
I bought some chemalloy years ago and found that it was used up in the decomposition of water so I stopped those experiments.Seems that this setup of materials can generate 1/3 watt.Also has lots of building battery tips in it too.triffid

They said they could get 1.6 volts and 130 mAs per cell, thats .208 watts per cell.I got my chemalloy from a local welding store.