Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ibpointless2 Crystal Cells

Started by ibpointless2, November 02, 2011, 02:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triffid

No mention in the database, of percentage of oxalic acid in BKF however,I was hoping to find out.As I was going through pages of this thread.I realized a few things.Unless you do keep a notebook handy to record your results you do forget things.I forgot I nearly got 2 mAs of current from vitamin C/citric acid cells.I raced off to oxalic acid mostly because I found a free source of it out in the front yard.

Protecting the magnesium strips became a big deal with me when I discovered the vitamin C would snap them after a month.

If treatment with borax can protect the magnesium strips.Then I can go back to vitamin C/citric acid cells.I reviewed some videos last night
And it was mentioned that the different( metal) electrodes create a dipole(potential difference) but the crystals provide the amps.So knowing that heat is a vibration just like sound.Heat does have a much smaller vibration.I am still looking for a better electrode.Gold I guess or titanium? triffid

triffid

Because I went back to page 50 of this thread and worked my way forward to page 61. I was reminded of a few things.
Big J ,said that 2.0 volts is the top voltage for these cells because water breaks down into hydrogen and oxygen.
With my sponge and tap water I can get 1.75 volts for pencil lead and magnesium strip electrodes.So maybe I have found the cheapest electrodes I can get my hands on?With conductive string I can tie the pencil lead in series.Pencil lead, being brittle, has been a problem to hook up to other electrodes.So going back to vitamin C/citric acid cells and using treated magnesium(with borax) strips and pencil leads
should give me over 1 mAs in power? So 30 cells hooked up in series would be 30 x 1.5 volts x 1.25 mAs would give me 56.25 milliwatts.
So in 30 days time that would give me 5040 hours(30 day month)x56.25 mW equals 283.5 watts for 30 days. 12 months x283.5 watts equals 3,402 watts for a year.So I could make 3.4 kilowatts a year.Thats where we are today.At 11 cents a kilowatt.Not even 50 cents worth of electricity.triffid

I guess the next thing to do is work on the crystal mix?Should I add alum to the epson salts?Or ferrous oxalate?

triffid

An article on the efficiency of solar cells, http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/pip.1021/pdf  36 percent tops plus 41.3 percent was once sighted. triffid

I believe 1905 was the first time the photoelectric effect was described?

The cheapest solar cells Ive seen so far are at www.ecrater.com  Some have free shipping,not all,you have to pay attention.

triffid

I think the borax treated magnesium strips are going to hold.Two more days to the two week timeline and they are still firm,not weakened,by the oxalic acid from the dandelion leaf.Unlike the untreated magnesium strips of the past.triffid
30 minutes in a warm tap water saturated borax solution(they turn black during this time).Dry overnight.But I did wait two weeks to use them.

triffid

IBP,John Bedini is mentioned here. http://newalternativeelectricalpower.com/energysuppression.html.triffid

Also a water to gasoline guy is mentioned here.