Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ibpointless2 Crystal Cells

Started by ibpointless2, November 02, 2011, 02:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triffid

Just thinking out loud here.If melanin can convert uv radiation to 99.9% simple heat.Why are we not using it for simple thermal applications?
I did buy a few bananas today.I want to add melanin to my next cells also.triffid

triffid

I made six more dandelion cells today.Three electrodes(copper,treated with borax magnesium strips,and pencil lead)are in each cell.I also added melanin from an apple.Tomorrow I hope to read voltages.triffid

I have not found conductive string yet.

PhiChaser

Quote from: triffid on June 05, 2012, 06:27:15 PM
I made six more dandelion cells today.Three electrodes(copper,treated with borax magnesium strips,and pencil lead)are in each cell.I also added melanin from an apple.Tomorrow I hope to read voltages.triffid

I have not found conductive string yet.
I am guessing that you added more acorbic acid than melanin, but nature put them together right?
Are you just using mechanical pencil leads for electrodes? Conductive string is called wire! j/k ;)
Happy experimenting,
PC

Where did that IB fella get to? This is his thread...  ???

triffid

Hi PC,No ascorbic acid except what comes in the dandelion leaf.I did manage to get volt readings.1.58 volts for pencil lead and magnesium strips,then 1.33 volts between copper and magnesium.I was hoping that IB2 read my gasoline pill stories.I hope PB is ok too.triffid

Vitamin C is not good for melanin for some reason.I forget why.Will have to look it up again.

triffid

I also added extra borax to these cells.I got mechanical pencil leads from family dollar 12 ct for $1.00.triffid