Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ibpointless2 Crystal Cells

Started by ibpointless2, November 02, 2011, 02:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NickZ

Guys:
    If you go to the Energetic Forum, "Bedini Earth Lights" thread, you'll see where Ib2 is at. I've been having a great time exchanging ideas with him lately.

If you guys try the activated carbon, and magnesium, or aluminum, you will find that you will have immediate results. Up to 100 mAs. Like Brad has shown, or I've mentioned previously
  B_rads has shown you his set up, it can be made into many different shapes, I have also mentioned mine, but it looks like you would like to do you own thing. I understand that. Sometimes doing your own thing and finding your own results is the best approach.
  Activated carbon is very cheap, and so is aluminum tubing, or copper caps, etz.. You already have the Epsom, and salt substitute, but you might want to try adding the little silica gel also, as it will maintain the moisture in the cells. Remember the bigger the electrodes, the more output you'll get. A short piece of wire means little usable output current.
Hope this helps,
  Best wishes,
                          NickZ

jbignes5

Quote from: NickZ on June 05, 2012, 10:31:18 PM

Guys:
    If you go to the Energetic Forum, "Bedini Earth Lights" thread, you'll see where Ib2 is at. I've been having a great time exchanging ideas with him lately.

If you guys try the activated carbon, and magnesium, or aluminum, you will find that you will have immediate results. Up to 100 mAs. Like Brad has shown, or I've mentioned previously
  B_rads has shown you his set up, it can be made into many different shapes, I have also mentioned mine, but it looks like you would like to do you own thing. I understand that. Sometimes doing your own thing and finding your own results is the best approach.
  Activated carbon is very cheap, and so is aluminum tubing, or copper caps, etz.. You already have the Epsom, and salt substitute, but you might want to try adding the little silica gel also, as it will maintain the moisture in the cells. Remember the bigger the electrodes, the more output you'll get. A short piece of wire means little usable output current.
Hope this helps,
  Best wishes,
                          NickZ

Great time? Exchanging ideas? There is no exchange on either side.

Why bring that fight here? Because thats what it is. A fight... Go fight there.

IK agree the carbon aluminum is a good choice on your end. My experiences with it have been very interesting. Adding Borax to the carbon or layering the aluminum with a crusting of borax as a barrier/repair mechanism. The right mix ratios might yeild better results. I drew 1.6 volts at a pretty good current with a rather large cap can. Graphite rod was my positive electrode. Copper would be my choice(untested).

NickZ

There is no fight only opinions that are unsubstantiated, more like wishful thinking. But, the facts are sometimes hard to demonstrate, in any case, this is an important topic, still.
  Glad that you are having some results with your tests.
  You will not hear from me again, so not to worry about that. Thanks again. 
  Just wanted to let you know what you were both wondering concerning his whereabouts, and to remind you how you can obtain quick immediate result, if interested.
  Bye.

PhiChaser

Thanks Nick and BigJ! I haven't been over there (EF) but I keep hearing about the 'discussions'. I have been messing around with JTs lately but those will be used in conjunction (hopefully) with my homemade cells... Maybe I will get time to go through my old cells again and see if anything anomalous shows up. I will be sticking to aluminum and carbon electrodes for a while, gotta do something with all that power LOL!!!
@ triffid: If you used part of an apple in your cells you got some vitamin c in there... ;)
Happy experimenting,
PC

triffid

PC, you are right there is some vitamin C in an apple,Hopefully not too much. To hurt the melanin?I hope that by going in a different direction we can discover something?I hope to discover something new myself.triffid