Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another small breakthrough on our NERD technology.

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, November 08, 2011, 09:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on March 19, 2012, 01:25:46 AM
To the best of my knowledge 'per' NEVER means divide by.  Not even in scientific terms.  Just look up the dictionary definition.  But nor am I saying that you shouldn't use the term in another context.  It's just that Wiki doesn't, is all.  But there you go.  Not everyone allows themselves the license to redefine words in common usage.  And far be it from me to propose that you follow suit.

Rosie

So, say I travelled sixty miles PER hour, for one hour. How FAR did I go? Show your work.

Or, let's say I went 300 miles and used ten gallons of gasoline. How many miles PER gallon did I get? Show your work.

There are a dozen eggs PER carton. If I want 144 eggs, how many cartons do I need. Show your work.

Or just look at the definition pages .99 posted. In words they say "One Watt equals One Joule PER Second" and .99 has highlighted the part where it says " W = J / S ". 

Or do you dispute that the slash symbol or the horizontal bar symbol denotes division?

Rosemary Ainslie

LOL MileHigh

You still haven't explained your emergence here.  In real time.  Let us know what transpired.  Then I may be persuaded to answer your post.

Rosie

TinselKoala

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on March 19, 2012, 01:30:15 AM
LOL  The evidence on your own oscilloscope where at least one channel was out of use.  And by your own admission.  I got the distinct impression that you were doing a little repair job there TK.  Which makes you what?  A repair electrician?  Let us know.  And more to the point.  Let us know your real name.  We're all rather interested.  When I find this out and your address - then I'll call on you to account for your traducements.  Are you afraid of being held accountable?  Is that the problem? 

Rosie pose

Bring it on. You dare to threaten me?
I can prove everything I say, anywhere anytime, in court if you like, and you cannot. Let me warn you though... the jurisdiction will be in Texas.

Yes, for a demonstration of how to use an oscilloscope to track energy flows through integration of an instantaneous power waveform, I used a scope with one channel out. This did not at all affect the demonstration, as I clearly explained in the video. That scope can display two live traces and two math traces simultaneously, or any four selected from memory, math, or live. The lack of one working live channel was irrelevant to the demonstration I performed. Again, by implication, you lie, as that was NOT the primary oscilloscope that I used to debunk your circuit. Recall the FLUKE 123 and 199 ScopeMeters that I used? The SAME MODEL scopes that you claimed to have used for your original work.

Rosemary Ainslie

Just a reminder here.  I'm waiting for an answer.  You've stated that I can 'bring this on' were your words.  Well?  I'm bringing this on.  Let me
know who I'm dealing with.  Give some accountability.  You seem to be more than 'game'.  So am I.

Rosie Pose.
Quote from: TinselKoala on March 19, 2012, 01:35:30 AM
Bring it on. You dare to threaten me?
I can prove everything I say, anywhere anytime, in court if you like, and you cannot. Let me warn you though... the jurisdiction will be in Texas.

>>I can't TK.  Sadly.  Not until you give me your name and address.  If you email me I promise faithfully not to disclose it here.  It'll only be
public knowledge when it's appended to my claim.  Hows that for fair?

Rosie Pose

fuzzytomcat

Rosemary,

PROOF YOUR PAPER IS JUNK .....

http://www.overunity.com/11675/another-small-breakthrough-on-our-nerd-technology/msg315894/#msg315894

TO DENY THESE FACTS YOU ARE .....

bonkers, brainsick, cracked, crackers, crazed, crazy, crazy as a loon, cuckoo, daft, dellusional, demented, deranged, distraught, disturbed, dotty, fruity, insane, kooky, loco, loony, lunatic, mad, maniac, mad as a hatter, maniacal, mentally ill, mindless, moonstruck, non compos mentis, not all there, not of sound mind, nuts, nutsy, nutty, nutty as a fruitcake, neurotic, off one's rocker, out of one's mind, out to lunch, paranoid, psycho, psychopathic, psychotic, sick, sick in the head, schizophrenic, stark raving mad, touched, unbalanced, unhinged, unsound, unstable, wacky and a zipper head

GET OVER IT .... YOUR A JOKE  !!!

Fuzzy
8)
*meow*